PDA

View Full Version : Oh no! Poor Max!

sallyandsnowx
01-02-2012, 04:30 PM
On new years eve, I visited my friend who has two labs, Laddy and Max. They aren't allowed in the back room because they are in the midst of putting in new rugs. The baby gate the once had to block off the doorway broke earlier that day. So she used one of the chairs to do the job until her parents were able to go out and by another gate.

So we were in the back room watching Paranormal Activity. During the one scene, the girl in the movie screamed. I guess this got Max curious, so he ran to the back room and...

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/erinelizabethxx/1325436225.jpg
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/erinelizabethxx/1325436180.jpg

Poor Max got stuck! :eek:

We were able to get it off of him easily. It must of scared him because he wouldn't go near the chair again! Needless to say, right after that incident my friend and I went out and bought another baby gate. ;)

Karen
01-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Silly Max! At least your friend now knows if she's ever in trouble, he'll go right through a chair to try to help!

chocolatepuppy
01-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Oh no! Poor Max! Good thing you got him out easily!:D

Freedom
01-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Max, those kitchen chairs are EVIL and NOT to be trusted!! They can attack at random and only a HuMom can get them off ya. :p

I am glad Max is OK, well, except for a bit of distrust of chairs now. LOL

happylabs
01-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Poor pupper. My experience with Labs has been that nothing keeps them from a place in the house they want to go to. :p
Casey was an escape artist.

Bonny
01-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Max to the rescue to save the damsel in distress.

We have a black lab grandpuppy named Max & he has gotten himself into some situations too. Once he crawled into a beaver den & luckily there weren't any beaver in there at the time.

If I would of had tea in my mouth when I saw the picture of Max in the chair it would of made a mess all over the computer screen. LOL! Max looks embarrassed.

sallyandsnowx
01-02-2012, 08:31 PM
LOL! Max looks embarrassed.

He does! He just looks like he's saying "C'mon guys, stop laughing at me and put the cameras away.." :p

Asiel
01-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Quite the predicament...:D