PDA

View Full Version : This is fun and wicked! :D

sana
12-31-2011, 07:49 AM
www.cleverbot.com

This is really fun! :D Chat with the robot. It answers quite like a human at times :) Its fun! It learns from the people who use it. Its cute at times and it speaks other languages too! :D Have fun! :D

Freedom
12-31-2011, 08:43 AM
I gave it a try, but it got weird really fast! It started saying things totally unrelated to what my question was. I asked "where are you" and it replied "do you think I should join RCAF after medical school?" Huh? So I said, oh, you are in medical school? And the reply was totally off in outer space. :rolleyes:

Freedom
12-31-2011, 08:48 AM
If you like to read, check out
You've Got Murder, by Donna Andrews. It is the first of a series of 4 books, and the main character is an Artificial IntelligenceI! It is a sort of cozy - so curl up and enjoy a good read.

Suki Wingy
12-31-2011, 03:37 PM
Cleverbot always makes me annoyed. :rolleyes: It's never seems to do anything but try to reference slightly outdated memes.

sana
12-31-2011, 11:38 PM
Sorry! Forgot to add. It gets TOTALLY RANDOM AT TIMES!!! :mad: :(

dukedogsmom
01-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Too funny! I told it I was on my cell. It said I know. I asked how and it said "Because I'm awesome."

Alysser
01-01-2012, 02:12 PM
During my Junior and Senior year of high school, my friends and I would go on this site all the time when we went to the library to go on the computers for a project. It was the only site that wasn't blocked. :p It was fun, we'd do it for the whole period rather than do our projects.