PDA

View Full Version : Fellow kitties-we need a party!

momcat
12-29-2011, 10:25 PM
Hi fellow kitties,
I hope all of you had a great Christmas! New Years is only a few days away and we need to make our plans quick and in a hurry! I left a voice mail with the local Jaguar dealer so we can get the Catmobile by Saturday afternoon.

What would you like to do? All ideas are welcome. Here's a thought for New Year's Day, a trip to Philadelphia to see the Mummers Parade.

Those of you desperate to get away, you can come to my place tomorrow and stay over. As always, transportation will be arranged.

Post in, fellow kitties. We don't have very much time!

Your friend,
Groucho

katladyd
12-29-2011, 10:50 PM
Why don't we host everyone and view the Rose Parade? We feel guilty always being the guests. We could check out the Rose Bowl (we have it on good authority that Traveler will be there) and we could treat everyone to some good food at one of the places Meowmie takes us when she goes out of town. It is called The Best Little Cat House in Pasadena and there is nip, cushions, private sun rooms, etc... We like it there and we could also go get some awesome prime rib at one of Meowmie's favorite restaurants, Beckham.
Let us know what sounds good to all of you. We would love to see the Mummer's parade, also, if you guys would like that better. We are always up for a road trip. :D
Mac, Ming, and Kimba

moosmom
12-30-2011, 06:03 AM
Hey Gang,

UtchieB here. Meowmie is going out New Year's Eve and won't be back until New Year's evening. How about a party at MY place??????

The gang here is gearing up! There's gonna be brewskis in the bathtub with ice, PLENTY of nip, thanks to my Auntie Kaphy in Mishgan. I found Meowmie's stash and it is PRIMO!!!!! Gormay fud with shrimpies, gallops Meowmie love so much. Got TONS of CD's (our kinda moozik, not that boring old stuff Meowmie listens to). Bagpipes, bring 'em! There's a park in the back of my place with one of them gizeeeeeebo thingys where you can do your thing. The old folks and bumbs love moozik. Those shiny little round things growing in the trees are still pretty. I also inbited the feral gang from across the street. Great bunch of peeps. They said we can go back to their place once his purrents leave. They have a whole car house complete with cat trees, built in heat and food galore!!!

It'll be a great way to say HASTA LABISTA BABY to 2011, and BING IT ON in 2012.

So how about it? It'll be da BEST purty yet!!! START THAT BUS!!!!!

Pinot's Mom
12-30-2011, 07:35 AM
I'm so there! Too much going on at my house - too many people and too much noise! My whole routine is out of sync and I hear there are weeks - WEEKS - of it still!! I need kitty time!

catmandu
12-30-2011, 09:36 AM
We are having a new Found Cats Hotel Party for the Five New Found Cats
and there will be steak , chips and ice cream, and food from KFC:love: , Harveys:love: and Boston Pizza :love:
Come One , Come All!!!:cool::cool:

Randi
12-30-2011, 12:08 PM
Groucho, I would SO like to get away on New Years eve, so I'll be in a hurry to pack my things. I just need to know... where do I book my flight to? Will you pick me up? or I would be lost. :eek:

I will bring some yummy Greenlandic shrimps for our party. I hope that will suit you all. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-30-2011, 01:19 PM
Winnie, Angel, Chuck, and yes, Chip are all packed and on the way!!! Hope you don't mind them staying over for a day or two. :love:

katladyd
12-30-2011, 01:49 PM
So where do I send the boys? To Gary's place. Utchie B's, or Groucho's? They want to leave tonight, so let us know.:)

kittycats_delight
12-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Hey fellow kitties, Vega here. Meowmie says 'Not happening this year.' :( That stupid little black & white brat gave us all the kitty cold. She is feeling pretty darned good now while all the rest of us are suffering. I don't know why but meowmie wouldn't listen when I said we didn't need any more sisters and brothers in the house. :mad:

Anyway, we are ALL grouded...even the one that is better and made all of us sick. HA...serves her right!!!

Have some extra fun for us and have a little extra catnip & kitty milk for us too.

Your 'sniffily' friend
Vega

slick
12-30-2011, 04:29 PM
Would you consider coming to KA-NA-DA?? I hear there is a big party up on Whistler mountain and they love kitties up there. Have you ever tried skiing??? There's also an awesome sky ride.

Meowmie says you can all stay at my house - bagpipes welcome! Just a thought.:love:

~~merlin

momcat
12-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Fellow kitties, you have all given us super ideas to celebrate New Years! It's so hard to choose just one. Pinot, what can you map out for us? With all of our friends desperate to get away I'm sure they would like to rack up as many miles as possible.

Everyone can come to Philadelphia Airport or the Trenton train station. Transportation will be provided and everyone will be picked up. There's still plenty of room so check in if you want to party on with us! Nobody will be left behind.

Your friend,
Groucho

phesina
12-30-2011, 05:25 PM
We're all packed (bagpipes and all) and ready to go... We'll be on the train from Ann Arbor to Trenton!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-30-2011, 06:46 PM
My kids left earlier today. They were headed toward Groucho so should be at the Philadelphia Airport soon. They all have their cell phones so can call Groucho when they get there. Their bags are loaded with snacks. Hope they get through the baggage claim ok. :love::love:

Queen of Poop
12-30-2011, 07:10 PM
Cali and Diego are begging me to ask if they can join in and go ANYWHERE, but here at home. They're not happy with Meowmie watching all the World Junior Hockey games. Just started watching the 3rd one of today. While they are still getting their treats, toys, pets and loves they're not hockey fans! :D

cassiesmom
12-30-2011, 07:38 PM
To UtchieB- the rockin' Cassie prefers involves a rocking chair; I'm sure she will be happy to sit and watch all the young'uns having a great time!

She took her cell phone and my credit card and is out of here. I have a cold anyway, so my New Year's weekend will be very low-key.

katladyd
12-30-2011, 11:09 PM
Mac and Ming are on their way to Phillie, along with the bagpipes. Kimba wanted to stay home and have his first New Years with my son and me.:) He has never seen the Rose Parade and he is very excited about it. Ming wants to play his bagpipes with "the guys" and see a certain Princess again.:love: Mac just wants out of the house, period.:D

Pinot's Mom
12-31-2011, 08:31 AM
Whew! My Catberry has been on FIRE!! Everyone's got the game plan, now, we're on the way to UtchieB's place. There are kitties flying in everywhere, but all transport is arranged. Fister is well on the way after a bit of a snafu on the flight - had something to do with the shrimp.:rolleyes:

I've got to roll - many pickups to take care of, and food to get to UtchieB's. Ready kittties??

dehlers43
12-31-2011, 11:46 AM
Franklin and The Princess are en route. Franklin has his pipes and Chels has her tiaras so they are ready to PARTY:D

momcat
01-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Hi Catmobile Purrents,
Everyone arrived here safe and sound. The lady kitties took off to catch the sales at Quakerbridge Mall while the guys enjoyed a hockey game with Soncat and a ton of cheezburgers. The New Year was brought in by a concert by the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet, Scottish dancer, and the back-up orchestra. As always, they were very well behaved. They took off early this morning saying they wanted to get a good spot for the Mummers Parade. No word on what their plans are from there.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Got a text from Winnie: mommy we are having SUCH a grand time. We need mor of your closet space. :love: winnie

momoffuzzyfaces
01-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Has anyone heard from their little rascales? Worried mom here. :eek:

cassiesmom
01-04-2012, 07:11 PM
text from Cassie:
I iz havin a great time
And you are w-u-r-k-in, ha haa
If you still haz a koff, I iz stayin wiff my FRIENDS

Lubz,
Cassie

momcat
01-04-2012, 10:19 PM
After several tries we finally heard from Groucho. He told Soncat that one of the travellers, (who would not be named) called their penguin pals. Apparently, they all plan to meet up somewhere and have a party, the location right now is being decided. Groucho said everyone is fine and having a great time. Apparently the cell phone charger gave out and they're looking for a replacement.

cassiesmom
01-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Text from Cassie:

Hi, Meowm
Will you buy me a tuxedo?

Lubz,
Cassie

momcat
01-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Text from Cassie:

Hi, Meowm
Will you buy me a tuxedo?

Lubz,
Cassie

Oh beautiful Cassie, why in the world would you want your Meowmie to buy you a tuxedo?

cassiesmom
01-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Oh beautiful Cassie, why in the world would you want your Meowmie to buy you a tuxedo?

Dear Auntie Momcat,
Could you please have my meowm get me a tuxedo? That way I'll fit in much better with the tuxedo kitties and the pengies, and with Sophie and Princess Chelsea wearing their tiaras.

momcat
01-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Dear Auntie Momcat,
Could you please have my meowm get me a tuxedo? That way I'll fit in much better with the tuxedo kitties and the pengies, and with Sophie and Princess Chelsea wearing their tiaras.

Hi Sweetheart,
I'll talk to your Meowmie about a tuxedo. But from everything I hear from Groucho and all the other Catmobile kitties they love you and think you're wonderful just the way you are. And they're absolutely right! Everyone loves your beautiful fur and some of them wish they could look just like you! Sweetie, you don't have to look like them to fit in better. All of your friends want you to be you and not get lost in the tuxie kitties and pengies. I hear your sunglasses are the envy of some of the others. I will talk to your Meowmie about it plus talk about finding you the ultimate tiara.

Lovies sent just for you,
Auntie Momcat

katladyd
01-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Ming keeps smiling in his sleep and purring "tiaras, penguins, party, Princess". I do think he had a good time.:D

cassiesmom
01-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Dear Catmobile Friends,

Guess what? I came home too soon! My meowm still haz a *koff*!

But she has been giving me lots of hugs, snuggles and kisses, which is nice.

Thank you for a wonderful time!
Lubz,
Cassie