PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember me?

Whisk_Luva
12-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Hey everyone..... I have had a stressful year or so, without much internet access so I haven't been around for a very long time so I am not sure if anyone really remembers me..... for those of you who don't know me I am Ellie....

If you do remember me and my crew, all my little hammies have passed on now and I currently don't have any pets but I still love animals, it is just not the right time at the moment for me to own any.

I have missed you guys, and this thread is just to say hi and catch up with what is going on.... anything new with the long term PTers I would appreciate hearing (any new pets, children etc) :) and I am pleased to meet all the newer members.....

I still have limited access to the net but I hope to catch up with you all a bit more frequently now :)

Hope all is well,

Ellie

moosmom
12-27-2011, 01:56 PM
Hey Ellie!!

Welcome back! I've missed you. I'm sorry about all your furbabies. :(

finn's mom
12-27-2011, 02:28 PM
I do! Didn't someone "read" one of your hamsters once? I remember that because she "read" Finn! :)

davidpizzica
12-27-2011, 02:40 PM
I remember you, Whisk-luva. I also currently don't have any cats and I now live in an assisted living facility which doesn't allow pets. I'm glad you're posting more and getting aquainted with us again.

Roxyluvsme13
12-27-2011, 02:48 PM
Ellie! So glad to see you back! :) I hope you get to post more!

I've added two new additions since you've last been here, a tuxedo kitten (though he's like 7 months old now, so I guess he's not a kitten LOL) named Domino, and an American Pit Bull Terrier named Brennan. Plus I've finished my first half of my sophomore year of college.

Randi
12-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Hi Ellie, I remember you, too. Sorry you lost your hamsters. I hope 2012 will be a better year for you! :)

Taz_Zoee
12-27-2011, 03:48 PM
I do remember you Ellie! Sorry about all your pets. :(
I'm not sure if you saw my newest kitty, Jax. We got him in June of 2010.

Welcome back! :D

Edwina's Secretary
12-27-2011, 03:55 PM
Ellie!

How wonderful to hear from you again. I have thought of you fondly many times...

phesina
12-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Ellie, welcome back!

chocolatepuppy
12-27-2011, 04:40 PM
Hi Ellie! I sure remember you! Good to see you back!:D

Catty1
12-27-2011, 06:10 PM
Ellie, hello! I remember you!

I hope that the new year will be a good one for you.

What have you been up to?:)

Karen
12-27-2011, 10:25 PM
Of COURSE we remember you! How could we not? Sorry you are currently without a pet, but at least you can enjoy all the Dogs, Cats and Pets of the Day in the meantime. I hope things will be even better for you in 2012!

krazyaboutkatz
12-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Yes, I do remember you Ellie.:) I'm sorry to hear about your pets.:( I added my two redheads,Alani & Blaze, in July of 2010. You can see them in my siggie.

Whisk_Luva
12-28-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks everyone... I am pleased to catch up with everyone again and see what everyone is up to :)

I do! Didn't someone "read" one of your hamsters once? I remember that because she "read" Finn! :)

Yep :) That was Denise (pawsitive_thinking) right? Hope Finn is well and Clara looks so grown up now and so beautiful!

I'm not sure if you saw my newest kitty, Jax. We got him in June of 2010.

I remember Jax well! When I last saw him he was quite young though so I bet he has grown up a lot now!

Ellie!

How wonderful to hear from you again. I have thought of you fondly many times...

I have missed you and the Es! How are you all?

I added my two redheads,Alani & Blaze, in July of 2010. You can see them in my siggie.

I remember Alani and Blaze :) They are as gorgeous as ever :)

caseysmom
12-28-2011, 01:19 PM
Of course, welcome back!

Laura's Babies
12-28-2011, 05:36 PM
I remember you too! You can see my babies in my siggy.. I lost Boo in October... don't rememberber if you were around when I got Caramella or not but she has turned into a real gift from God for me.. What a blessing she is!

Felicia's Mom
12-28-2011, 07:22 PM
I remember you Ellie. Welcome back!

mrspunkysmom
12-28-2011, 07:31 PM
I remember you, too. Sorry to hear about your furry ones. :(

You might remember Spunky and Sam and Jane was younger.

I rescued two more last summer, Emily and Bob. :love: Just adopted Bertie out. :D

Welcome back and don't stay away so long. :love:

Pinot's Mom
12-29-2011, 12:18 PM
I remember you and am sorry as well about your furry ones.

Welcome back to PT! Hope to see you more often! :D

momcat
12-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Hi Ellie!!! Of course I remember you and have missed seeing your posts here. I'm so sorry to hear about your hamsters. I'm also sorry to hear that this has not been a very good year for you and pray that 2012 will be much better for you. Groucho is doing well and still lets us live in the house. Looking forward to seeing you again soon here at PT.

Wishing you nothing but the very best the New Year has to offer!

Suki Wingy
12-30-2011, 08:37 PM
Hello! Since you've been away, I've mostly stayed away with occasional lurking, but my parents adopted another dog this year and I now have a bunch of fish.

Alysser
12-30-2011, 08:55 PM
I remember you! How could anyone forget your adorable hammies? I'm so sorry their all gone now though. :(:love:

Sorry to hear you had a pretty stressful year, but I am glad you updated us! Hope you're able to come on again soon.