PDA

View Full Version : A true holiday greeting to all

phesina
12-26-2011, 11:01 AM
ONE CAT, ONE DOG AT A TIME ... all over the world. Happy Holidays to all, warm with the love of family, and especially to those who do the work of providing the love and the families to the many needy animals, and who give them names and individual recognition to reflect how much they grace our world.

God bless you all.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and cats

dukedogsmom
12-26-2011, 11:48 AM
What a sweet thought. I hope you had a good Christmas.

chocolatepuppy
12-26-2011, 11:54 AM
Very nice thread.:) It's truly us humans that benefit from loving animals.:love: My biggest wish is that they all could have a home.

momcat
12-26-2011, 01:54 PM
I hope everyone had the Christmas of your dreams. Groucho gave Mike and me new mugs; Mike's says, "Purrent to a Pet Talk Cat" and mine says, "Meowmie to a Pet Talk Cat". It's amazing how much better our coffee tastes in our new mugs!

To all the PT pets, we wish each of you good health, love, and companionship in the New Year with your loving families in your furever homes.

We also pray that 2012 will be the year that will see an end to animal abuse and neglect. To those who rescue and those helping at shelters, bless you for caring enough to help every animal in need!

Please give your pets a generous round of lovies from us :love: :love: :love::love: