PDA

View Full Version : Two years ago, at this time...

popcornbird
12-26-2011, 01:08 AM
I was at the hospital, with my dear hubby by my side, waiting for the arrival of the greatest gift God has ever given us...our precious son. :love:

At 2:47am, December 26, 2009, our beloved son made his grand appearance into this world. I remember it like it was yesterday. I cannot believe it has been two years already. Our son taught us that the joy of being a parent is like no other. I've been shedding a few tears today remembering our baby boy's birth. Just wanted to share my feelings today. I can't believe my baby is a 2 year old little boy now. :love: he is the best thing that ever happened to us, and we look forward to welcoming his little sister in 3 months, who is currently tumbling around inside me, reminding me of her brother. :)

May God always protect our children. There is truly no gift like an innocent child. :)

Cataholic
12-26-2011, 08:58 AM
Two whole years old! I always silently rolled my eyes when people told me how much my world would change, and how the time simply flies. But, it is so true! Here I sit, working from home, with my SEVEN year old working on building his lego kits. I was secretely watching him, trying to figure something out, and just can't believe how time has flown.

Course, he now just shot me with the new lego toy. :eek::D

Happy Birthday Poppy's beautiful (still a baby!!) boy!!!

Karen
12-26-2011, 09:22 AM
Wow, amazing how time flies, isn't it? Give him a hug and kiss from me, okay?

phesina
12-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Happy 2nd birthday, little guy! You are greatly loved.

finn's mom
12-26-2011, 01:17 PM
Happy Birthday, wee man!

Lillycat
12-26-2011, 01:28 PM
.....hearing the mom's stories......it brings back so many wonderful memories.....enjoy your children.....they are small for such a little while.....

happylabs
12-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Happy Birthday to your little guy and congrats to a great mom. They do grow up fast and you just love them more and more as they get older.

My baby boy is 24 now and I am such a proud mom. He is way taller than me but I still get a kiss from him on the cheek everytime I see him. :love:

gini
12-26-2011, 02:41 PM
What a lucky little boy to have such wonderful parents who love him to pieces and will now provide him with a sister to keep him in line as the years roll by.:D:love:

beeniesmom
12-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Wow 2 years old already! I remember when we all were sharing our pregnancies on the 09 thread. Happy Birthday to your little one. Wishing lots of happiness to you and your family.

cassiesmom
12-27-2011, 11:48 AM
My youngest niece was born on Christmas morning. When I opened the bedroom curtains on Sunday morning I realized it was a day just like this, a sunny, chilly morning 20 years ago that she was born :love: But -- since she's 20 years old, that means I am 20 years older! Yikes!

And Popcornbird, I have an older brother who is such a blessing to me. I wish all the best for your son and his little sister! May God always protect them!