PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha Day, Snow!

sallyandsnowx
12-22-2011, 10:29 PM
Eight years ago, on this day, we adopted Snow from a shelter in New Jersey. :) My mom always wanted a cat, so for her birthday (which is also today!) we went out to different shelters to look at some. The moment we saw Snow, we competely fell inlove. She was, and still is, a sweet, kind-spirited cat. Before adopting her, one of people who worked at the shelter told us her story: she was a stray cat for awhile, she once had a litter of kittens (they didn't know what happened to them though.) She was found on the side of a highway and thankfully, someone brought her in. After hearing her story, we instantly felt the need to adopt her. Snow was three years old at the time.

About two years ago, my mom started having financial problems. On top of that, Snow was having health issues as well. All the vet bills became too much and we had to give her away. Fortunately, my dad was able to take her in. He didn't live too far, so I was able to see her every week when I would visit him. Over the summer, Hurricane Irene hit the east coast. My dad, who lives in an apartment complex, was hit pretty bad since he lived right off the Delaware River. His apartment became completely flooded. Not only was it dangerous for Snow, but his apartment complex doesnt allow cats. So Snow, once again, had to be moved. Luckily, money wasn't tight anymore and my mom agreed to have take her back.

Happy 8th Gotcha Day, Snow! We love you so much and we are SO happy to have you back home where you belong. :love:

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/erinelizabethxx/020.png

mrspunkysmom
12-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Snow! May you have many more!

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2011, 12:43 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Snow!!!:) I'm glad that you're now back in the home where you belong.:)

phesina
12-23-2011, 01:40 AM
Happy, happy wonderful Gotcha Day, beautiful Snow!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
12-23-2011, 07:10 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Snow!!!:)

catmandu
12-23-2011, 09:59 AM
Happy Gotcha Day :love: Snow , what a Great Day it was for you when
you found your FurrEver Home:cool:
You certainly are One Happy Found Cat :cool: and we wish you the best of the season:cool:

redbird
12-23-2011, 11:59 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Snow, you really deserve to be finally home. I hope this will be your last move.

cassiesmom
12-23-2011, 08:39 PM
Sweet beautiful Snow, happy Gotcha Day!

Felicia's Mom
12-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Snow!

momcat
12-24-2011, 09:39 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Snow :love: Wishing you many more years of love and companionship in your furever home! Sending you lots of lovies to help celebrate your very special day :love: :love:

Scooter's Mom
12-24-2011, 09:49 AM
Happy Gotcha day, Snow!
You & Jingle Belle share the same gotcha day, so it must be special! :)

sallyandsnowx
12-24-2011, 08:34 PM
You & Jingle Belle share the same gotcha day, so it must be special! :)

Read my mind, it must be. :D

Thank you everyone!