PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays!

Russian Blue
12-22-2011, 09:16 PM
Just thought I would pop in to wish everyone a wonderful holiday. My life has been crazy the last year so barely have time for internet forums like I did previously.

Still busy - we're now selling our house, looking to move to a totally different location - maybe changing jobs - plans to build our cottage still coming up - and looking after ourselves in the process (a few health issues that keeps life interesting :rolleyes:).

Steve and Gigi are good - Steve needs to lose some weight, so need to stop free feeding. It's hard to do when you're working and out of the house 10 hours a day!

Hope you are all doing well and I miss the times I hung out here and could keep track of the events in each of your lives! Here are two new pics of the dynamic duo. ;)

http://www.bluespirit.ca/Other/Gigi/i-rrMJZDG/0/M/GIGI-M.jpg

http://www.bluespirit.ca/Other/Gigi/i-4tdrHkP/0/M/STEVE-M.jpg

Karen
12-22-2011, 09:38 PM
Awww, thanks! Was thinking of you, and hoping all is well! Having moved once this year and probably again next year, I know what that's like!

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2011, 12:37 AM
It's great to hear from you and also wonderful to see some new pictures of your furkids.:) I hope that your move will go well. I haven't free fed my cats in several years. I know it's hard at first but they learn quickly. I feed them 2 small meals in the morning and then 2 small meals at night because I'm gone all day during the week. I hope that everything will work out well. Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year too.:)

Barbara
12-23-2011, 02:38 AM
Hey Kass, good to hear from you even if it seems that you are going through rough times. But the kits are fantastic-so much I can see.
Have a wonderful Christmas time and a happy New Year.

Felicia's Mom
12-23-2011, 06:26 AM
Good to hear from you and glad Steve and Gigi are doing well.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

moosmom
12-23-2011, 07:27 AM
Oh Kass, it's wonderful to hear from you!!! Hope you and yours are well. Have a fantastic holiday!

:love::love: and hugs,

Donna and fur crew

catmandu
12-23-2011, 09:55 AM
Steve and Gigi are such Great Cats :love::love: and I know that Nakita Angel is therte to mentor them so they will make you great Cat Friends ^^. Steve and Gigi are MagnfiCats.:love::love:

Bengalz
12-23-2011, 10:13 AM
Kass it's great to see Steve and Gigi - so beautiful!! Sorry to hear about life's challenges and hope the house sale is not too stressful ... you and Rob put so much of yourselves into it.

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a better New Year in 2012.

phesina
12-23-2011, 10:22 AM
So good to hear from you and see such nice pictures of Steve and Gigi! Good holiday wishes to you all, and all the best for you in 2012.

Cheers!
Pat and cats :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
12-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Merry Christmas to Kass, Gigi and Steve :love:!

momcat
12-24-2011, 09:43 AM
It's great to hear from you again and see Steve and Gigi. They are beautiful! Wishing you a great holiday season with the very best that 2012 has to offer!