View Full Version : Is this bad?

IRescue452
12-22-2011, 01:15 PM
So I was at the store today looking at stuffies for the dogs for presents, and I found a really cute rabbit that reminded me of the characters from Watership Down. So I bought the squeaky stuffed rabbit...for me. Am I crazy or what?

cassiesmom
12-22-2011, 02:30 PM
I have a tiny teddy bear hanging from the bathroom mirror that I bought at Two Bostons in Naperville. It's a dog stuffy and I don't even have a dog :confused: I just bought it because it was cute! (Two Bostons carries tons of cute doggie stuff and has a "cat room" too :D and the owner really does have two Boston terriers!a)

Karen
12-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Not bad at all. Every home needs a bunny (in my humble opinion), and a stuffed one is safer around your crew, anyway!

chocolatepuppy
12-22-2011, 04:21 PM
I have a few dog toys that the dogs never got.:o

Lady's Human
12-22-2011, 05:21 PM
Gracie used to hijack our Easter bunnies, turnabout is fair play. (A pup the mayor and I had when we were kids, she used to get lonely and steal our stuffed animals for company i she was left home alone)

Karen
12-22-2011, 07:28 PM
But Gracie was such a good girl, she never chewed the bunnies, as she thought of them as little friends. They might be covered with dog saliva from her carrying then around, but she never ever chewed them even a little!