PDA

View Full Version : Amazing video

Taz_Zoee
12-20-2011, 11:15 PM
This man takes his 16 dogs out for a bike ride and swim in a river every day.

Observe how well trained they are and how much they love him.

By the time they return home, they are exhausted and ready for a good rest..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=qFP28ANXLLA&vq=medium

dukedogsmom
12-21-2011, 12:19 AM
That guy is the greatest pack leader ever! That's one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. That one dog was barking constantly at them and they just ignored him. Thanks for sharing. I'd love to meet that guy.

krazyaboutkatz
12-21-2011, 12:30 AM
Wow! These dogs sure are well trained.:) They kind of sound like a heard of elephants when they run with him.;)

Varga
12-21-2011, 03:25 AM
Wow, that is indeed impressive. I can't imagine how he keeps calm with that kind of massive responsibility. I get nervous enough just having responsibility of one dog while riding my bike and he's securely leashed!

robinh
12-21-2011, 05:03 AM
WOW! I can't get that much cooperation out of my 5.

Bonny
12-21-2011, 07:41 AM
That is amazing. What a wonderful bond they all have with each other & the man. :)

lizbud
12-21-2011, 09:03 AM
Fantastic video.:) Lucky dogs.:) They don't respond to anything but
their leader of the pack. Thanks for posting this.

Taz_Zoee
12-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Wow, that is indeed impressive. I can't imagine how he keeps calm with that kind of massive responsibility. I get nervous enough just having responsibility of one dog while riding my bike and he's securely leashed!

That's what I was thinking. I do have two dogs, but I can't even take Zoee for a walk alone without trouble.

My brother is kind of like this. When he walks over to my moms (they live in the country and there is a trail between the houses) all 5 of the dogs, including mine, will walk right behind him on the trail. At Thanksgiving I asked him if he made them do that and he said no. He said if they had run ahead he wouldn't have corrected them. But they didn't. They stayed right behind him the entire way. When I walk out there with them they are all off in different directions doing their own thing.

It is just amazing!

*LabLoverKEB*
12-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Wow that's very impressive!

IRescue452
12-21-2011, 01:03 PM
It like a well trained pack of hunting hounds following the horse. That's a real dog person, not some Cesar Milan.