PDA

View Full Version : Champ

lindahoward
12-20-2011, 06:09 AM
Hi Champ....What a big handsome fellow you are. Would love to see you in person to see how big you are. Congratulations on DOTD. Take
care of you family. Human and feline.:love::love::love: Merry Christmas

Linda:love:

retiredartteacher
12-20-2011, 06:42 AM
Hello Champ,
What a beautiful boy you are so I'm happy you are Dog of the Day.
Enjoy your day!:)

Asiel
12-20-2011, 08:03 AM
Hello Champ - I just love your sleek and shiny coat. Your colours are so eye catching. Enjoy your day as DOTD.

mon
12-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Champ certainly is one fine looking dog and a great friend to you and Leila!! What a great choice for DOTD. Happy Holidays!! Peace and love :D:D:D:D

lizbud
12-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Hello Champ,

It's a pleasure to meet you handsome boy.:love: I love your coloring
and beautiful markings. You sound like a very good friend of your family
including the kitty Leila.:) I love seeing your pictures. Congratulations
on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses for
you sweetie.:)

tatsxxx11
12-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Greetings Champ! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!!!:)
What a treat, having a "not often seen around these parts" Swiss Mountain Dog as our VERY special honoree!:) That pic of you and your precious kitty sib Leila spooning is utterly heart melting! You're a gentle giant of a pup, Champ, and your human family, and Leila, so very blessed to have a loyal and loving furkid; protector, teammate and best friend, in you! :love:
Hope you and your entire family enjoyed a very special, fun and love filled Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart! You all deserve it!:D
Big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Champ, and to Leila, too!:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
12-20-2011, 05:12 PM
Hello Champ; it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a handsome boy and you look so sleek and shiny. I enjoyed reading the writeup and can tell that you are loved. I liked all your photos but especially liked you and your cat Leila. I hope all of you will be together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD!