PDA

View Full Version : High winds = more sticks to chew

sasvermont
12-19-2011, 10:29 AM
Whenever the winds kick up, Prue, my pupster is in heaven! When she goes outside on a windy day, it's a real chore to figure out which long stick she will carry around, first. Then for days to come, she has an unlimited amount of toys to play with and carry throughout the yard.

I have one dead tree (Maple :( ) that is dropping limbs and branches like crazy. We will have it taken down this spring but until then, Prue will never be without a stick!

:rolleyes:

I will have lots of work to do this spring, before mowing. Prue is not helpful with this project and you can guess why!

Taz_Zoee
12-19-2011, 11:49 AM
That sounds just like my Zoee. Sometimes I can't figure out where she finds the twigs she finds.

Silly Prue! Enjoy them while you can!! :D

cassiesmom
12-19-2011, 12:16 PM
Yay, Prue! lots of sticks for you to have fun with! :D

Vette
12-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Shes too cute LOL

does she chew them or just collect an pack them around?

Karen
12-19-2011, 05:00 PM
Hey, at least it is sticks - a friend's dog used to like to chew on rocks, which of course did a number on its teeth. And no matter how hard they tried to keep all rocks small enough to fit in his mouth out of their yard, he'd find them somewhere!

sasvermont
12-20-2011, 11:01 AM
Prue does both with the sticks. She does accumulate them in little areas and then tries to drag them inside the house. NO. So I let her chew on them outside. Some are so big that she gets tangled up in them and nearly puts out an eye!

I bet the amount of branches will be immense by spring.:rolleyes: