PDA

View Full Version : Mikey Flufftail is a Neutered Male

catmandu
12-18-2011, 12:42 PM
:love:
And I think he may be a Rag Doll as he totally relaxes when I lift him.
I will put an ad in the paper or put posters up as I would hate to have a Cat Companion who someone misses.
But why would someone let a valuable Cat out, he has been wandering the neighorhood for a month now.
:love:
Should I just let him out and see if he goes home:confused:
Its cold out there and theresa lot of bad traffic , Dogs and Cats and mean children , but I hate to think that someone misses this fluffy one.:confused:
Ideas:cool: please.

phesina
12-18-2011, 02:48 PM
Putting signs up and an ad in the paper, and calling local vets and animal control to see if someone has reported a missing cat like this. And perhaps he has a microchip? A vet could determine this.

Please don't just let him out, Gary! The weather and the traffic and the, uh, ..not-so-nice people and animals in the area would be too dangerous for him. If he hasn't gone home before, he won't now. He either doesn't have another home or he was driven out from it.

Freedom
12-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Keep him INSIDE, Gary! With the cold and the bad things out there, putting him back out would not be the responsible thing to do at all.

If he's been around for a month, his owners must have moved or something. I agree w/ checking with a vet for a microchip, maybe some posters. I wouldn't put an ad in the paper, though. Be sure the posters leave something for the owners to identify him as theirs.

He sounds an absolute LOVE, could you keep him? Is he happy being indoors all the time?

Hi Mikey Flufftail, you sound a right lap cat!

Karen
12-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Do, first of all, get him checked to see if he has either a chip or a tattoo that would help him get back to his people. I would contact all the local papers, as a "found pet" listing is usually free, done as a public service. Leave out a few details, so that no one can claim him if they aren't his real owners.

cassiesmom
12-19-2011, 08:27 AM
Oh, I think he's a Found Kitty for sure since he's been wandering about the neighborhood for a few weeks now :love:!

catmandu
12-19-2011, 09:27 AM
:love::love:
I am inclined to keep Mikey Flufftail as I think that he is a gift from My Dear Mr Purr Michael.
I saw Joey again, and I hope to take him in.
Sad to say that he has patches missing from his fur.
He will be Cat Number Nine!!!
Ebonite Tubbette is now Ebony Beau Tubster Two after Ebony Beau Tubster who became an Angel three yeras ago, and is so much missed.:love::love::love:

katladyd
12-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Gary, you could call her Ebbie Two. I miss EBT, also. He was an awesome kitty! Your Angels know where to send kitties in need of a home, don't they?:D

lvpets2002
12-19-2011, 12:59 PM
:love: Yes Keep This Baby Uncle Gary.. Mikey is a Found Cat Resident now.. That is a Wonderfull Christmas Present given to you by the man upstairs..

katladyd
12-19-2011, 02:36 PM
^^^^
What she said.

cassiesmom
12-19-2011, 02:46 PM
:love::love:
I am inclined to keep Mikey Flufftail as I think that he is a gift from My Dear Mr Purr Michael.
I saw Joey again, and I hope to take him in.
Sad to say that he has patches missing from his fur.
He will be Cat Number Nine!!!
Ebonite Tubbette is now Ebony Beau Tubster Two after Ebony Beau Tubster who became an Angel three yeras ago, and is so much missed.:love::love::love:

What Helene said! Mikey Fluffytail needs to get POOFed :love:
And Joey, you stinker! Please come inside!

kb2yjx
12-19-2011, 05:56 PM
I agree with all the above posts!!! No need to say anymore!!! You are lucky Mikey!!!

catmandu
12-20-2011, 09:26 AM
I am rtelieved as Mikey Flufftail was an intact Cat which means that it is vey likely that he was a Stray!!!:love: He is Our Friend now furrever:cool:
Ebony Tubster Two was an intact Male, so when he comes home Thursday I will let him out to see if he has a home that he wants to go home to.
He has had his shots , on us and a flea treatment.
We pray that he has a home where he is missed, and that someone misses his Black Little Face:love:
He is a nice Cat,:love:

cassiesmom
12-21-2011, 01:32 PM
So, Catmandu, what's the word with Mikey Fluffytail? Is he a Found Kitty? :love: I hope so!! He deserves your TLC!

catmandu
12-22-2011, 09:24 AM
Mikey Flufftail :love: Josephine of Many Names :love: Malcom Scratchy Spunky Moose :love: Ebony Beau Tubster Two :love: are All New Found Hotel Cats with Gregory :love: and Terrance :love: having porch priveleges when it snows.:love:
That will make Nine Found Hotel Cats with a space open for Joey , if he ever returns.:love:
It feels like the Found Cat Hotel with everyone seen by Our Vet , and needled and neutered, and with lots of Cats to share Our Love.:love:

katladyd
12-22-2011, 12:50 PM
That is the way the Found Cat Hotel should be; filled to capacity! This makes me so very happy for you and all of your lucky kitties.:love::love:

phesina
12-22-2011, 01:30 PM
I'm so glad to read the wonderful news! Welcome, all kitties!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

catmandu
12-29-2011, 09:29 AM
Mikey Flufftail looks like a smal Maine Coon, and is quite playful. I have taken the old toys and tents out and Mikey Flufftail just loves them.
He and Miquelito are play Buddies , and have play fights and race around the Found Cat Hotel like young Kittens.:):)
My Mr Purr Micheal Angel:love:knew what he was doiung when he brought Mikey Flufftail:cool:to the Found Cat Hotel:love::love:

cassiesmom
12-29-2011, 09:43 AM
Mikey Flufftail looks like a small Maine Coon, and is quite playful. I have taken the old toys and tents out and Mikey Flufftail just loves them.
He and Miquelito are play Buddies , and have play fights and race around the Found Cat Hotel like young Kittens.:):)
My Mr Purr Michael Angel:love:knew what he was doing when he brought Mikey Flufftail:cool:to the Found Cat Hotel:love::love:

What a great story! Welcome to the Found Cats' Hotel, Mikey Fluffytail!

phesina
12-29-2011, 10:18 AM
Welcome HOME, Mikey!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

katladyd
12-29-2011, 12:06 PM
Awww! What a happy ending for Mikey Flufftail, and Miguelito! He has a new friend to play with in Mikey! :D Thanks for the update, Gary.