PDA

View Full Version : Silly Willy again

Freedom
12-15-2011, 07:47 PM
Got up for a nature break and came back to find my pillows tossed about and my place in bed taken! Turned on the light and saw this:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2011/Dec%2015%20Willy%20under%20cover%20%20on%20bed/IMG_4820Small.jpg

You will notice it is completely dark out that window!

Tasha is peering over the pile of blankets; Lacey is still sleeping, in the pet bed at the end of the bed. I can't be sure if that is Bobby or Cuddles at the head of the bed. (Both will come up during the night.)

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2011/Dec%2015%20Willy%20under%20cover%20%20on%20bed/IMG_4819Small.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2011/Dec%2015%20Willy%20under%20cover%20%20on%20bed/IMG_4821Small.jpg

He wasn't thrilled about it, but after some rocking on my part and some grumbling on HIS, Willy did shift and make a smidgen of room for me. :D

sana
12-16-2011, 02:38 AM
Oh my gosh! :D Awww!!! Hahaha! Willy! How cute!! :D What an attitude :D adorable attitude ;) Aw! Cute angry look on his face in the last pic :D

kaycountrygal
12-16-2011, 09:09 AM
LOL I thought you said "Tasha is PEEING over the bed of blankets" and I thought... you didnt seem upset that dog was urinating in your bed LOL. I re-read 2x and you said "PEERING" as in looking. My eyes are nuts sometimes. Anywaaaaay your babies are so cute and obviously love to be with you. They are so lucky to have a home with you. Kay in NC

happylabs
12-16-2011, 09:22 AM
I have to say...they DO know how to get comfortable! :) :D

Freedom
12-16-2011, 09:32 AM
LOL I thought you said "Tasha is PEEING over the bed of blankets" and I thought... you didnt seem upset that dog was urinating in your bed LOL. I re-read 2x and you said "PEERING" as in looking. My eyes are nuts sometimes. Anywaaaaay your babies are so cute and obviously love to be with you. They are so lucky to have a home with you. Kay in NC

Goodness, you made ME scroll back up to be sure I wrote it correctly! LOL

They say you see what you "expect" to read, but why were you expecting THAT, Kay??? Thanks for the laugh.

Sana, I can't decide if Willy was angry I wanted him to move, or if he was angry I got up and made him move initially! LOL

Happylabs, you are definitely part of the Willy Fan Club!

kaycountrygal
12-16-2011, 01:01 PM
Freedom said " They say you see what you "expect" to read, but why were you expecting THAT, Kay??? Thanks for the laugh."

I am still laughing at myself. I dont know... peeing seems more likely than peering I guess LOL. I should have known that your angels would never do anything like pee in the bed. Sorry if I insulted your angels.. just shaking my head for "seeing" the wrong word... and wondering about my brain and my eyesight. Kay

Varga
12-16-2011, 01:41 PM
I think Willy believes in the philosophy of "finder's keepers" :D

Well, at least it's good he's in holiday spirit and decided, with a bit of persuasion, to share some bed space with mom after all!

cassiesmom
12-16-2011, 01:41 PM
Aww, Willy! You moved into that spot when your mum got up! And Freedom, I don't think I'd have had my brain together enough to put on the light, notice all the bed-mates and find the camera :D :D so I have to give you a huge BRAVO!

Willy and Freedom, what a pretty quilt you have!

:love:,
Another Willy fan,
Elyse

chocolatepuppy
12-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Ha ha! Not safe getting out of bed at night!:D

Scooter's Mom
12-16-2011, 10:57 PM
Willy and his antics keep us all so entertained, I cannot even begin to imagine what your day to day life must entail. I'm so glad you share him with us all.

dukedogsmom
12-17-2011, 10:20 PM
Nothing better than a bed full of dogs to cuddle with. They're no fools. You snooze, you lose :)

Vette
12-19-2011, 02:45 PM
:D Willie thought hed keep the bed warm for ya an thought he did such a good job he didnt wanna give up his spot

LOL I thought you said "Tasha is PEEING over the bed of blankets"

youre not the only one LOL also sometimes i'll see pumpkin pie instead of pecan pie or vice verse. other words trip me up too if i read too fast.