PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for CatDaddy's Buddy

Catty1
12-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Buddy has been ailing a bit - this morning the vet found his white count was way up and his red count way down. There is a large mass in his upper abdomen.

The vets are trying to stabilize him for surgery at 2 pm to do an exploratory and remove the mass. They say he may not make it through the anesthetic.

CatDaddy is "beside [him]self." Buddy needs lots of prayers!

Pinot's Mom
12-12-2011, 12:26 PM
I hadn't checked in on FB yet; I'm sorry! Prayers for Buddy. :love:

phesina
12-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Many prayers and warm healing energies for Buddy. May the surgery go well.

God bless.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and cats

cassiesmom
12-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Prayers for Buddy, Cat Daddy and a candle
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=14882496

Catty1
12-13-2011, 10:34 PM
Buddy had a large mass and two ruptures in his intestine, plus nodes that also looked cancerous. In consultation with the vet, CatDaddy made the painful decision to have Buddy PTS while he was still under anesthetic.

CD is heartbroken.

Prayers for you and Buddy.:love:

sana
12-14-2011, 01:56 AM
Lots and lots of prayers and good thoughts for Buddy. I hope everything goes well and fine and Buddy gets well real soon!! :love:

Prayers for CatDaddy too! Hope everything goes great and nice :)

Keep us updated Catty1! Thanks for letting us know about Buddy :)

chocolatepuppy
12-14-2011, 05:28 AM
I'm so sorry CatDaddy lost Buddy.:(

phesina
12-14-2011, 08:17 AM
I am so very sorry to read of Catdaddy's loss of his beloved Buddy. Deepest sympathy to him and his family and all who love and grieve Buddy so much.

Rest in peace, dearest Buddy. You are healthy and whole again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Love is eternal, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Pinot's Mom
12-14-2011, 12:07 PM
I am SO sorry! I know how much he loves his Buddy; that's heartbreaking.:(

RIP, dear Buddy, your Daddy will miss you so!:love:

Karen
12-14-2011, 12:27 PM
I have moved this to Cat Memorial, where it sadly now belongs. Cats do tend to hide any illness from us, sometimes for too long. But Buddy is now pain free and watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge, CatDaddy, and you will be in our prayers.

gini
12-14-2011, 01:09 PM
These losses are so hard. My heart goes out to you CatDaddy in your loss of Buddy. The only consolation for right now is that he is out of pain.

pomtzu
12-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Godspeed to The Bridge, Buddy - and peace to CatDaddy.

smokey the elder
12-14-2011, 03:13 PM
I'm so sorry about precious Buddy.:love:

mrspunkysmom
12-14-2011, 05:12 PM
I am sorry to hear about Cat Daddy's Buddy. Rest in Peace, Buddy, and play hard at the Bridge. :love:

Cat Daddy, I am sorry to hear of your loss. I know Buddy was loved. :love:

cassiesmom
12-14-2011, 05:38 PM
Oh, I am so very sorry to learn this news. I agree with what everyone else has written.

krazyaboutkatz
12-15-2011, 12:29 AM
I heard about this on FB. I'm so sorry for your loss Glenn.:( RIP sweet Buddy.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

sana
12-15-2011, 02:05 AM
Oh gosh! So sorry to hear about CatDaddy's loss. I think I missed it or something, when I posted. Rest in peace Buddy. You are missed greatly. :(

May God give you enough strength to go through this sad and painful moment easily, CatDaddy. :(

Cat Daddy
12-15-2011, 06:43 AM
Buddy and I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers. I'm sure by now he has met Boots, Petey, & Boysie, his older brothers and sister, and they are waiting for me at the bridge. Meanwhile, I'll have to spoil Grace even more than she already is.:love:

Medusa
12-15-2011, 07:24 AM
Glenn, I know how sad you are due to the loss of your Buddy. He truly was your buddy. It's sad at any time when our furkids go to the Bridge but when it's unexpected, it's especially painful. Try to comfort yourself w/knowing that Buddy is now pain free and happy. You'll see him again one day and what a wonderful day that will be. RIP, Buddy and peace to you, Glenn. :love:

catmandu
12-15-2011, 09:34 AM
We are so sorry to hera that Big Buddy did not pull through, but you did all that you could for him. It is so sad that our Dear Pet Companions pass on so quickly, just as our love is getting even stronger with the years.
We know that Boots ^^ Petie ^^ and Boysie ^^ were in front of the parade of Our Awesome Angels Army with Wings of Silver and Gold for Buddy so he can fly to Paradise.
I am sure that they will fly by and comfort Grace and hios Friend Cat Daddy and that there will be a place in Paradise where yopu will all meet once more in love.
One Fine Day:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
12-15-2011, 12:47 PM
I am so very sorry!!! Way too many of our dear pals are leaving us lately. Buddy knows how much you love him and he is no longer in pain. You will meet again, as catmandu always says, "one fine day". :love:

slick
12-15-2011, 03:12 PM
I'm so very sorry for your loss. RIP dear Buddy.:(

DriftyAlison0
12-15-2011, 06:56 PM
SS to hear about Buddy. Sending my thoughts and prayers.

pauld
12-16-2011, 07:25 AM
My deepest sympathies to you and your forever friend Buddy. I am still heart broken over the loss of our dearest Clifford so I understand your sorrow. You gave Buddy a good life and happy home. My wife volunteers for our local animal shelter and she sees so many kitties who never have that opportunity. You gave Buddy that piece of paradise that all cats dream of. I hope your happy memories of Buddy help ease you pain.