PDA

View Full Version : Show us your stockings!!!

chocolatepuppy
12-11-2011, 08:45 AM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=360&pictureid=4951
:love:Tessa~Mandy~Sassy~Jake~Me~Corey~Layla~Missy~ Lacey~Angel:love:

Randi
12-11-2011, 10:02 AM
How cute they are! :)

Taz_Zoee
12-11-2011, 11:54 AM
We did not decorate this year. But I've attached a picture from last year. :)

I like your idea of hanging them above a window.

chocolatepuppy
12-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Thank you Randi and Cindy! My furkids are kind of separated by groups, thus the different stockings. Corey was a lone furkid. Sassy, Missy, Mandy and Lacey had less than two years between them, so four similar stockings. Then came Layla and Jake, the paw stockings. This year I added Angel and Tessa, so two of the same stocking.:D
My first (in my adult life) dogs Casey and Ginger, never had stockings.

caseysmom
12-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Thats adorable, I will try to take pics tonight, I don't have them all up yet, still trying to find one of my boxes of decorations, I did make personalized stockings for the twins.

chocolatepuppy
12-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Thats adorable, I will try to take pics tonight, I don't have them all up yet, still trying to find one of my boxes of decorations, I did make personalized stockings for the twins.

That's great! Would love to see the twins stockings!:) And of course your furkids!:D

Roxyluvsme13
12-11-2011, 05:20 PM
These are adorable! I love stockings.

We used to have one for all of the pets, but between moving and all of that I'm not sure if we have them anymore. The only one we seem to hang up anymore is mine, and honestly I don't know where it is either :o.

pomtzu
12-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Stocking check-in:

People's - 6 representing 3 generations. I'm the oddball red one.

Furkids - no name specific - just 1 for my pups and 1 for son's kits. Just for decoration anyway, since they get way too much to put in a stocking. Spoiled?? - nah...........;)

chocolatepuppy
12-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Bri, you better get busy hunting down those stockings!;)

Ellie, those are nice stockings. I, of course, don't put anything in my stockings either or it would pull the curtain rod down!:D

cassiesmom
12-15-2011, 11:36 AM
Oh boy! What a great thread! I hope all the stockings get filled with wonderful things!

moosmom
12-16-2011, 06:27 AM
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/stockings001.jpg

*giggle, giggle* Oh, you mean CHRISTMAS stockings???? Sorry, this as close as it gets in my house.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Happy Holidays everyone!!!