PDA

View Full Version : Sheba is now in the Family

catmandu
11-12-2002, 09:50 AM
My dear Mother was scheduled to go into the hosoital for a critcal operation. My aunts knowing of my Mothers love of cat bought a lovely little kitten that they called Sheba because of her regal ways, Well my dear mother passed on in the hospital and my uncle and aunt kept Sheba as they wre boarding her. Well they have passed on and my cousin , the executor offered me Sheba as at age 12 there was no interest in the family. Sheba is coming along bit by bit, but it is tough for her as she not only lost her Guardian person , but her sweet companion Mr . Whiskers age 14 who had to be put down due to age and arthritis. A double blow for the poor littl cat but my cats are very warm to her and she is starting to come around. And she has come full circle and is now in the family.

rosethecopycat
11-12-2002, 10:04 AM
Welcome Sheba,
Is she a Siamese too?

Can we see some pictures of your brood?
(especially the meezers)

ramanth
11-12-2002, 10:08 AM
Poor Sheba. Sorry to hear of yours and her losses.

I'm sure she'll be settled in soon.

*hugs*

Logan
11-12-2002, 12:05 PM
You are wonderful!!! :) I know this whole situation must be very difficult for you, but thank you for taking in Sheba. We will include you in our prayers.

jenluckenbach
11-12-2002, 12:44 PM
Sheba has found a special person in you.:) I am sure she knows that she is loved.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-12-2002, 01:34 PM
I'm so happy your "kids" are welcoming her and making her feel at home. She's had a tough time of it, as have you, and you both need some comforting and warm snuggles from your kitties.

NoahsMommy
11-12-2002, 02:25 PM
What a sweetie you are to take Sheba in as your own. I'm so glad you were there to share your love with her during her (and yours) stressful times.

And YES!! We would love some pictures! :)

AmberLee
11-12-2002, 05:58 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, darling Sheba. So wonderful of you to give her a new lease on life, Catmandu!

aly
11-13-2002, 12:36 AM
How wonderful of you to open your family and home to Sheba. You two have a lot of angels watching over you from above.

What sweet kitties you must have to make Sheba feel so welcome.

catmandu
11-13-2002, 09:24 AM
sheba is a pure bred Himalayan , dark little round face , and a seal point coloring. Wouldlove to put pictures on the web , but am using the library at the local library. When I pay the vet and get the new furnace paid off , then I will get a computer and the hardware to print and send photos. Sheba was curled with the Siamese today so it looks like things are looking up.

Cataholic
11-13-2002, 11:10 AM
Catmandu- you are such a special person! What a wonderful way for Sheba to spend her golden years, in your loving home...;)

Lillycat
11-17-2002, 02:48 PM
how wonderful you are ......what a wonderful way to honor people you loved .......to care for the pets they leave behind....how reassuring for all of us.....thank you!

catmandu
11-19-2002, 09:41 AM
Yea Little Sheba has come out of her shell , thanks mostly to the Siamese Bunch , and the older Guys , Joseph , Michael And Moose.she has been all through the house , mewing , mewing , mewing. i have the idea that she is certain that witj all these cats , the late Mr. Whiskers , her long time companion will show up somewhere. Death is always harder on cats than people because we know that they are not coming back , but Sheba still expects to find her best friend.

catmandu
02-12-2005, 12:50 PM
This isnt my first thread,but it is the last one,taht I could find on Pet Talk,and it is touching,as Dear Sheba,passed,on,about 6 Months,after I adopted her,still waiting,for My aunt,And Uncle,to take her Home!

sirrahbed
02-12-2005, 12:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/SHEBA.jpg

Here she is Gary! This is why we MUST get you using photobucket!!;)

jenluckenbach
02-12-2005, 03:01 PM
I remember Sheba's story and I remember when she left for the raibow Bridge. She is still in the heart of many, but now she is back with the people that she loved the most.

Laura's Babies
02-12-2005, 04:41 PM
See? God blessed has you for taking her in as you have all the cats at the Found Hotel...