PDA

View Full Version : A Official New Found Cat Scrapster!!!

catmandu
12-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Who is a Black and White , already neutered with a collar.
But he has no home as he is either at the Found Cat Hotel , or begging for food at the flooring warehouse across the street.
He is a handsome Black and White Tuxedo who looks a lot like Mr Scrappy , except for the lack of a black nose.
He has been needled and FIP tested so hes a New Found Hotel Cat.
:love::love:
I just wish I could show you his Photo.
So now we are 8 with Josephine of Many Names ^^ Malcolm O'Riley ^^
Mikey Flufftail ^^ Scrapster ^^ and Scrappy Two ^^ Miquelito ^^ Pouncierge ^^ and Tubster Panther^^.
The Males will probbaly be indoor/outdoor Cats , but they have a Great Double Back Yard to be safe in.
Scrapster is a bit of a Growler now as he is used to other Cats being his rivals for food , but we are sure he will calm down in time.
He certainly is better off than the Bigger Cats clobbering him.:love::love::love:

phesina
12-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Oh, wonderful! Welcome HOME, Mr. Scrapster, and we're so glad that Mikey has come back!

Prayers that Joey comes back home to the Hotel or that he has another home elsewhere where he is safe and sound now.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

katladyd
12-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Oh Gary, I am so happy the Found Cat Hotel is filling up again! :D You kitties are so very, very, lucky! A great home filled with lots of love.:love:

cassiesmom
12-10-2011, 02:48 PM
This is such good news! More occupants at the Found Cats' Hotel :love:!

krazyaboutkatz
12-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Congrats!!!:)

mrspunkysmom
12-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Fantastic!

catmandu
12-11-2011, 12:25 PM
And a stray Black Cat Ebonite Tubbette ^^ is she is not expecting which I have the feeling that she is:(:(
No Terrance or Gregory this morning, I wonder where My Father and Son Porchies could be??:confused::confused: