PDA

View Full Version : Joey and Mikey Flufftail are missing in action

catmandu
12-09-2011, 10:00 AM
And My Dear Josephine of many names has a bad cough.
I should have had her tested for FIP,lease pray that she is all right, shis so dear to me , and that Joey and Mikey Flufftail come home.:love::love:

phesina
12-09-2011, 10:19 AM
Prayers and good wishes that the wandering boys come home and that Josephine is well again soon.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
12-09-2011, 11:21 AM
Joey and Mikey Fluffytail -- Come on home! :love: :love:

BIG BIG purr-ayers for Josephine to be well and healthy :love:

HI God ~

Prayer Pups here ... wiffa request fur HELP fur sum Found Kitties ...

Josephine of Many Names has a Koff... And two Kitties have left the Hotel and are wanderin...

Please put Your skrubbies on and fly down to help Josephine feel better. And please help Joey and Mikey to find their way Home again

And be sure to give their dear DAD a big {{{God'sHug}}} to let him know
that You're helpin out.

THANKS, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups
:love:

kuhio98
12-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke
HI God ~

Prayer Pups here ... wiffa request fur HELP fur sum Found Kitties ...

Josephine of Many Names has a Koff... And two Kitties have left the Hotel and are wanderin...

Please put Your skrubbies on and fly down to help Josephine feel better. And please help Joey and Mikey to find their way Home again

And be sure to give their dear DAD a big {{{God'sHug}}} to let him know
that You're helpin out.

THANKS, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

Thank you for posting this. Fred always knew the right thing to say and I'm sure he's up there right now watching out for all of us.

catmandu
12-10-2011, 09:25 AM
We have Mikey Fluffytail in the bathroom until he is cleared by Our Vet , he facially looks like My Dear Michael, My Mr Purr.
:):)
No Joey we pray that he has his FurrEver Home and is not out in this bitterly cold December weather.
:confused::confused:

katladyd
12-10-2011, 09:52 AM
If Mikey Fluffytail looks anything like Michael the Dream Cat, he is a handsome devil, indeed.

koxka
12-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Checking in if the two sneaky boys have returned home.

No Joey we pray that he has his FurrEver Home and is not out in this bitterly cold December weather

With all the cats who wander at the Lost Cat Hotel you should have a microchip scanner then you will know if they have a home and some peace of mind

redbird
12-10-2011, 10:48 AM
I hope your boys are back home by now and that Josephine is doing better.

catmandu
12-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Josephine is better , but she is breathing harshly as is Scrappy Two:(
I cannot get Scrappy Two to the Vets so I will ask for twice the medications.
So far no sign of Joey Scratchy Spunky Moose ^^ or even Terrance ^^ and Greg ^^ the Father and Son Porch Cats ^^ ^^:confused: