PDA

View Full Version : Ziggy

beeniesmom
12-08-2011, 05:00 AM
Hi Ziggy, I woke up in a bad mood but as soon as I opened your page I just had to smile! You are such a cutie! Happy dog of the day to you!

Freedom
12-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Hiya, Ziggy!

I really enjoyed reading your story. At least 2 very lucky beings in that tale: your human and YOU! I had such a smile on my face, reading how you adapted and developed into such a happy energetic little fellow. And a brother to play with! What fun for Thunder, as well.

Happy Day, Ziggy! :love:

cassiesmom
12-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Hi, Ziggy, cutie! What a great rescue story for an adorable guy! I hope you, your fur-bro Thunder and your caring family have a terrific day! :D

tatsxxx11
12-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Happy Dog of the Day, Ziggy!:)

Be still my heart!!!:love: I'm at a loss for words to describe your preciousness, Ziggy!!!:D Oh, what a sweet, adorable, beautiful little man you are, and your photos SO swoon worthy...I can hardly take it!:D Yours is one of the sweetest doggie faces I've ever laid eyes on!

I'm very familiar with SATO rescue, the great work they do, and the wonderful, most deserving pups who find loving forever homes such as yours, thanks to their great work and dedication! And what a wonderful family you found your way to, Ziggy, and how incredibly blessed they are to have a furkid as sweet and loving and joyful as you to call their very own...and Thunder a best buddy! Bless them for choosing rescue, for choosing you!:)

Thanks for the HUGE smiles, Ziggy! I so enjoyed reading all about your happy life, and wish for you and your humans, many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
Mega hugs and smoochies to you on your well earned day of honor, precious Ziggy!!! Have a wonderful day, celebrating to the max with your family and furbro Thunder, being spoiled rotten! (Every time I need a smile today, I'm coming back to your photo spread...You sure know how to pucker up!:D)

mon
12-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Ziggy is a beautiful dog and he looks like a million bucks!! Must be all the love and care, he looks so happy and healthy! Have a lovely day celebrating Ziggy, peace and love :D:D:D:D

kaycountrygal
12-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Hello Ziggy, What a cute boy you are!! I am so glad you have a good home now and are not wandering the streets. When I saw your photo I thought I could see "chihuahua" even with your ears down. I'm sure you are a sweet boy and bring much happiness to your family. My LilGirl would love to play with you. I hope you and your family have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

lizbud
12-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Hi Ziggy,

It's a pleasure to meet you sweetie.:love: I am so glad you were in the
right place at the right time to meet your new family.:) Sounds like a perfect
fit. Having a brother to play with is extra nice too.:) Congratulations on being
our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you cyber hugs & kisses cutie pie.:love:

chocolatepuppy
12-08-2011, 08:14 PM
You're a sweetie Ziggy! What a wonderful story. Congrats on being DOTD!:D