PDA

View Full Version : Are you thinking what I´m thinking Pinky?

Husky_mom
12-07-2011, 10:29 PM
we´re going home?
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
----

yes, Pinky, we´re going home... (in case you were clueless I made a lil reference to Pinky and the Brain cartoon :P)

-----

Meet Pinky..

she´s been here for a few days now.. couldn't hold it in more..
it was love at first sight.. I saw her and knew I HAD to bring her with me.. she´s like 9-10 months and had lost a few teeth (first thought it was by being kicked) to stomatosis (it´s when they are "allergic" to their own plaque and in cases, they have to lose all their teeth as it can be very painful.. see why I had to.. besides her beauty of course)

she is a very affectinate lil kitty.. she´ll meow her head off to be let out and petted.. (right now she´s separated from the others till we know what caused it, better said, to know if it´s not because of feline leukemia), then they can be together..

I too need better pics of her.. but she had a rough spay.. spent 3 days in almost vegetative state :P.. now just needs to put on weight

she´s blue eyed, completely white.. and she´s not deaf.. phew.. hey Mr. Ed.. I´ll be keeping my eyes on you mister.. hehehe

happylabs
12-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww!!! What a sweet face. Congrats on your new addition. Can't wait to see more pics.

krazyaboutkatz
12-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Congrats!!!:) She looks and sounds adorable. I hope she'll continue to do well from now on.:)

Roxyluvsme13
12-08-2011, 06:51 AM
She is gorgeous! So glad you took the pretty girl in :love: I want more pictures!!! ;)

moosmom
12-08-2011, 07:47 AM
Huskymom,

She's gorgeous!! Congrats on your newest addition!

Freedom
12-08-2011, 08:32 AM
He he hee, when I read that all the puppies had been placed, I thought, let's see who comes in next!

And oh my isn't she PRETTY?! What a sweetie. Paws crossed it is not FeLV. MWAH Pinky!

Queen of Poop
12-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Ohhhh, she's beautiful. Looks just like my white Cali girl. Except Cali has one blue and one green eye. Please give her a hug from me!!!! :love: :love: :love:

phesina
12-08-2011, 09:52 AM
What a beautiful girl! Welcome HOME, Pinky!!!!!

God bless you and Pinky both.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and cats

Husky_mom
12-08-2011, 11:12 AM
He he hee, when I read that all the puppies had been placed, I thought, let's see who comes in next!

And oh my isn't she PRETTY?! What a sweetie. Paws crossed it is not FeLV. MWAH Pinky!

hehe.. I knew you would.. lol.. I kinda did too.. seeing I did well fostering for the pups/kitties... but I had to slip sometime :P

thank you all!!.. she´s very sweet and purrs.. haha.. I know I know.. but Onyx doesn´t purrs.. just Sheik but not that much he rather rub himself non-stop into you than purr.. so this is a new for me.. hehe.. I´ll get pictures soon.. my comp is not being very cooperative lately.. :S

on other news.. the grey feral kitty I trapped was indeed a male.... he got neutered.. and i was hoping he tamed down a bit.. but after a few days of recovery and food he still wanted nothing to do with me.. as I released him he ran off as if there was no tomorrow.. guess he was mad at me :P ..

gini
12-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Oh, this kitty looks exactly like my very first cat named Sugar. He had blue eyes as well and he was not deaf.

I pray that she is healthy and can join your wonderful family easily.