PDA

View Full Version : A Gift parcel from Scrappy Two's Meeowmie in Law!

catmandu
12-06-2011, 09:15 AM
:love::love:
There was a package of Cat Toys , a Red Maple Leaf Tree Dish, and a gift that all we men who love Our Ctas will love
REAL MEN
LOVE
CATS
This T Shirt is being offered by the Haumae Society of Michigan , and all the proceeds go to those poor lost Animals who would be Great Friends , if they only had the chance.
Thank You so much, friend Pat, Scrappy Two's very own Sydney:cool::cool: and All of the Phesina Awesome Cats and Angels.:love::love::love:

phesina
12-06-2011, 11:42 AM
The T-shirts, which say 'REAL MEN LOVE CATS,' are available from the Humane Society of Huron Valley (hshv.org), which is not the same organization as the Michigan Humane Society.

I just looked on their web site to see if the T-shirts are shown there. They aren't, but if are interested in maybe getting one, for yourself or for that Special Cat-Loving Man In Your Life, you can call the HSHV at (734) 662-5585 for more information. They cost $15 each and come in sizes from small to extra-large. Each one purchased benefits the cats, dogs, bunnies, and other animals rescued and cared for by the Humane Society!

Freedom
12-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Nice job, Phesina, sending such a great gift package to Gary and the Found Cats!

phesina
12-06-2011, 03:30 PM
Gary, why don't you take a picture of the shirt and post it here? That way everyone can see just how nice it really is!

And I thought the Maple Leaf bowl was just the thing for Canadian kitties to dine from.

catmandu
12-07-2011, 09:18 AM
The sad fact Pat is that I cannot download photos anymore at the Library Computer. I have to have the photos developed first and send one to Elyce to have her post it, that will take a few weeks, but when Helen visits me this week, I will have her take a photograph of me hoolding Josephine of many names.

phesina
12-08-2011, 04:33 PM
Gary, why don't you wear the T-shirt when Helen comes to take the pictures of you and Josephine!

catmandu
12-09-2011, 09:22 AM
I have done that Pat , and will have to make prints now and send them to Elyce to have them put on Pet Talk.
Sadly both Joey and Mikey Flufftail have left and Josephine of many names has developed a bad cough.
Please pray it is not FIP.:(