PDA

View Full Version : Dear Clarrissa passes on at 19

catmandu
12-05-2011, 09:24 AM
:(
My friend Helen and I were talking and she told me that a senior friend of hers had just lost Clarrissa, her beloved Cat Companion of nearly 20 years.
She has some discoloration in her left eye , and sadly it was found that there was a tumor which was inoperable.
That Poor Lady is devastated losing her Companion, a Big Plush Happy Calico, who my friend Helen describes as being just about the best Cat she has known.
:love:
All of Our Senior Awesome Angels are gathering to welcome Clarrissa to her role as a Mentor Angel, a role that Clarrissa will fulfill completely!!!
And she will find a place where she and her Guardian of so many years will be reunited in love.
One Fine Day:love:

phesina
12-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Deepest sympathy to Clarrissa's loving Meowmie. May you be comforted by the many wonderful memories of almost 20 years shared with great love.

Rest in peace, beloved Clarrissa, as you await that one fine day you welcome Meowmie home.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
12-09-2011, 05:50 PM
We know what it is like to loose our companion. Loosing Boo is still a raw wound with me.

Clarrissa, what a faithful companion you were for a long time. May you RIP and your companion Mom, heal fast. She sure will miss you..

SadButGrateful
01-04-2012, 09:39 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. I am also experiencing the pain of the loss of my little buddy of 13 years. Sometimes it overwhelms me, the missing him so much. But I know he's in a better place and I'm sure we will see all of our little friends again. I have no doubt about that. In the meantime I'm trying to honor his memory by remembering how much joy he brought me and trying very hard not to concentrate on the sadness. But it's hard, I won't lie. You have my sympathy as I'm writing this with a still very raw pain in my heart, the same pain I'm sure you are experiencing. I read something beautiful..."God has you in his arms, but I have you in my heart." I'm holding on to that.

krazyaboutkatz
01-04-2012, 10:58 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( RIP sweet Clarissa.:(

maerlyn
01-05-2012, 09:22 AM
May Clarissa's Creator hold her mom gently in the hollow of His hands, comfort her, and lead her heart to peace.:love:

smokey the elder
01-05-2012, 09:23 AM
RIP, sweet Clarissa.

katladyd
01-05-2012, 11:05 AM
R.I.P. sweet Clarissa and send your meowmie purrs to let her know you are still with her in spirit. The love never dies.:love:

Karen
01-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Perhaps an older found cat could bring her some comfort, Gary, when the time is right. She will be in our prayers.

moosmom
01-06-2012, 04:35 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss and your friend's loss of Clarissa.

RIP beautiful girl.:(

mrspunkysmom
01-06-2012, 08:23 PM
I am sorry to hear of Clarissa's passing.

cool4catz2
01-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Rest in peace sweet Clarissa:love:

Weep not for me though I am gone into that gentle night.
Grieve if you will, but not for long upon my soul's sweet flight.
I am at peace, my soul's at rest
There is no need for tears.
For with your love I was so blessed.
For all those many years.
There is no pain, I suffer not,
The fear now all is gone.
Put now these things out of your thoughts,
In your memory I live on.
Remember not my fight for breath
Remember not the strife.
Please do not dwell upon my death,
But celebrate my life.:love:

catmandu
01-07-2012, 09:54 AM
:love:
My Friend Helen who is President of the Animal Welfare Association has Four Other Dear Cat Companions at her home, and she also feeds some Lost Cats in her backyard.
:D
She is such a Good Friend to All Of Us at the Found Cat Hotel, and is a tireless Champion and Friend to the Lost Cats of Hamilton.
We thank Our All Loving Lord God above for sending Helen and The Animal Welfafe Association to us.
:)

catmandu
01-10-2012, 09:59 AM
I have to correct an error.
Clarrissa was not Helen's Cat she was boarding Clarrissa for a friend who could no longer care for her Dear Cat Companion.:love:
Helen had Five Cat Companions, and is fostering Three Kittens.
The Stray Cats of Hamilton have a Champion in Our Friend Helen:love: