PDA

View Full Version : Today is Opera's spay day

kittycats_delight
12-05-2011, 05:13 AM
I'm a wreck once again. No matter how many times I go through spay/neuter I am always a mess the day of until they are home with me again.

Please keep Opera in your thoughts today as she gets her kitten making parts 'fixed'. It would mean a lot. Thank you all so much.

:love: Michelle & Opera

cassiesmom
12-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Big prayers for Opera today :love:

catmandu
12-05-2011, 09:32 AM
There will be an Awesome Lady Angels Vistors Commitee to be with Opera on her day at the Vets.:cool::cool:
While Opera is recovering they will bring take out from the many fine ristorantes that call Vicenza home.:D:D
We know that Opera will be home for PetMas a Happy Cat.:love::love::love:

Taz_Zoee
12-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Opera is definitely in my thoughts.

(And Happy Birthday to you)

I know it's not easy not to worry about them, so I won't tell you to do that. But just try to enjoy your day. Stay busy and she'll be home before you know it. (Yeah, that never works for me...)

phesina
12-05-2011, 09:46 AM
Congratulations, Opera: You are becoming a WOMAN today!

Prayers for trouble-free surgery and comfortable recovery.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
12-05-2011, 11:35 AM
I'm sure that everything will go well. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way.

Cat Daddy
12-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Prayers and well wishes on the way!:love:

katladyd
12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
I am thinking of Opera on her very special day. Prayers are being sent and I just know she will be fine. I always worry about my guys and spay or neuter day is always stressful. It will be done before you know it and she will soon be home and purring to you once more.:love:

redbird
12-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Sending many good wishes and vibes for Opera today. I'm sure you will be fine.