PDA

View Full Version : Hello strangers.. :P

Husky_mom
12-03-2011, 07:58 PM
wow.. this has got the be the longest I´ve been without being here.. over two months.. lol..

not really sure where to start.. I completely forgot what was the last I shared here..

the baby kitties were finally all adopted.. last one went home today.. bittersweet moment..

they were spayed/neuter about a month ago so i just put them up for adoption a week after that..

in other news.. one kitty,silver grey tabby, had been roaming since before the kitties were born so by now he´d be like 8-9 months.. and i was still unable to catch/lure him.. but I borrowed a trap and GOT HIM!!.. I say he´s a guy as he´s big, bigger than Onyx and she´s almost two..

he´ll be getting neutered next week then released.. hopefully he gets tamed enough to stay.. but either way he´s been feeding out of my own´s food so I won´t bother at all if he tames up or not...

I have started a collar hobbie.. not so much a bussiness itself yet.. even though I´m the ONLY one to have this type of collars and rather cheap.. people are not so much into buying.. yeah they compliment.. but few have bought.. I did have a big sale on a public event and I´m having my stuff offered at a grooming salon..and have sold a bit there too..

I also have in mind making christmas cookies/cakes/etc.. and see how it goes..

so far, we´re still doing ok.. my kid has been on the honor roll and still is on there.. he got the achievement diploma for being on the top of his class, so we´re very proud :) and he´s gotten so big and looks like hid dad every day a little more..

the baby is doing great.. but she´s now allergic to her crib.. lol.. she now will only sleep in the bed with her brother and I or she won´t.. she´s already 1 still not walking nor talking.. but in a way I´m still happy with that.. I can run after her and shhs her later on..I can wait..

the pups are ok too.. well.. Roger and China.. Ninja passed away, but you knew.. the Chi family was adopted.. I was going to keep the mom, but she ate something (possibly poisoned) and passed :( ..

the kitties are doing fine..Onyx might feel empty nested now all the kids left.. Sheik is such a cuddle freak.. loves to be scritched..

I do owe TONS of pics.. but I´m too much a procastinator into uploading them.. lol.. will try do a few in the next few days

even though i talk to a few of you on FB I missed you here...

Karen
12-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Aww, good to hear from you, and yes, we need pictures! Glad the kids are doing well, and congratulations on the top marks! Even as a baby he looked like his Dad, so I'm sure that's just gonna increase as he grows!

Roxyluvsme13
12-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Oh my gosh, Isabel, it's weird not seeing you around here!!!

Glad everything is going good in your life :) and glad that you're back! You better get on those pictures! :p

Karen
12-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Isabelle, what Christmas cookies are traditional in Mexico? I'm sure it's different than our gingerbread and Swedish spritz, etc ...

Lillycat
12-03-2011, 08:35 PM
......good to "see" your words......peace to you!

Scooter's Mom
12-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Even though I see you on FB, it is nice to see you here, too.

It's great to see you around here :)

Husky_mom
12-03-2011, 09:55 PM
hi back to you all.. glad to be back :) ty for remembering us ;)

Karen: traditional cookies are like hmm.. what can I call them.. it´s like "polvoron".. in cute shapes covered in sugar cinnamon mix.. or confectioners sugar.. or fruit "empanadas" ;)

sana
12-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Its great to see you again! Welcome back ;) Good to hear the kittens were adopted, I hope they are settling fine in their new home :D Hope everything goes fine for the little new mister in your home. Are you going to name him?

Congratttsss to your son!! That's awesome!! :D I wish I could be like him and get a good position in class :D And awwww! That's so sweet of your daughter :love: And also...

WOW!!

Time went by FAASSTT!! She's one already!?!?!?!?! WOAH!!! :eek:

Hugs for you and your family and huggies for your furry ones too! :D

Kisses for Sheik and Onyx, I hope Onyx stays happy even though the tiny tots have left, and that's sweet of Sheik to be a cuddle freak! :love:

R.I.P. Ninja and mommy doggie... Sorry to hear they both passed away. I don't think I remember when little Ninja passed away. Sorry to hear about them :(

Post the photos soooonn!! Okay? :)

Karen
12-03-2011, 11:21 PM

Karen: traditional cookies are like hmm.. what can I call them.. it´s like "polvoron".. in cute shapes covered in sugar cinnamon mix.. or confectioners sugar.. or fruit "empanadas" ;)

Maybe you should post the recipes! :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-03-2011, 11:54 PM
Welcome back Isabel.:) I'm glad to hear that things are going well with everyone and that you're back to posting on PT too. I look forward to seeing lots of pictures.:)

Taz_Zoee
12-04-2011, 01:06 AM
Its funny....I didn't realize you hadn't posted here since I always see you on FB. Well, welcome back and I also look forward to photos. :D :D

Freedom
12-04-2011, 06:56 AM
Hi Isabel! *waving* Missed you, lovely to see this post.

CONGRATULATIONS to your son, what a smart young man you have there. I hope you celebrate his honors!

I love Karen's idea, if you could share some of those recipes, I'd be interested to read them and give a try.

Glad the little one is growing well.

And my goodness all those pets! You have been busy, and starting a collar hobby too. Well done!

Husky_mom
12-04-2011, 10:20 AM
I should name him don´t I.. even if he agrees on staying or not.. he´s a regular.. :P

I should ask my mom for the recipes as she´s the one that makes those cookies.. lol... I only do lemon pie, cakes and cakepops hehe.. still working on my own cookies.. all I do is ready mixes..lol

pomtzu
12-04-2011, 11:04 AM
Welcome back - I missed you. I don't do FaceBook.....:(

gini
12-04-2011, 01:11 PM
I have missed you too - wondering what happened to you and if you are alright. I am so glad that you came back and updated for all of us. I don't do facebook either so I miss out.

Please stay with us for a while - I would love to find out how your cookies turn out.

Pinot's Mom
12-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Nice to see you here, Isabel!! Great to hear how things are going; thanks for the update! :)

phesina
12-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Welcome back, Isabel.. So nice to see you again!!!!!

Good news about you and your family and all.. We're glad things are going so well!

sana
12-04-2011, 06:38 PM
i should name him don´t i.. Even if he agrees on staying or not.. He´s a regular.. :p

i should ask my mom for the recipes as she´s the one that makes those cookies.. Lol... I only do lemon pie, cakes and cakepops hehe.. Still working on my own cookies.. All i do is ready mixes..lol

name hiimm!!!! :d :d

Karen
12-04-2011, 06:50 PM
I should name him don´t I.. even if he agrees on staying or not.. he´s a regular.. :P

I should ask my mom for the recipes as she´s the one that makes those cookies.. lol... I only do lemon pie, cakes and cakepops hehe.. still working on my own cookies.. all I do is ready mixes..lol

Definitely get the recipes from your mom - we thought we had certain things written down, but discovered after my mom died that they were nowhere to be found, so have her write them down or dictate them to you now!

RICHARD
12-04-2011, 08:37 PM

POLVORNES?

EMAPNADAS?

Puedes hacer tamales?

Yo te puedo ayudar.....

Husky_mom
12-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Puedes hacer tamales?

Yo te puedo ayudar.....

never made tamales but they seem easy to make.. :P .. come on down.. you´re more than welcome mi hermano ;) glad to see/read you again

Karen: she did started to pass them on the comp.. but I will get them on my own files too and upload them somewhere... those and some cakes we grew up with were soooooo tasty I will get those too and of course share :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-06-2011, 02:21 AM
Hey, Isabel!!!!! Long time no see;):)!!!
I am happy to read that you have your life well on trails, you are a fantastic person!!! :love: