PDA

View Full Version : Menage A Dog :)

dukedogsmom
12-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Didn't know if folks would get offended over the menage part. This is my saying for mine and my husband's snuggling with Dasher. When he gets home in the morning, hubby gets ready for bed and Dasher squishes in between us. Its my favorite time of day. Hope this isn't TMI. Do any of you have any critter menages?

happylabs
12-03-2011, 04:28 PM
My ex didn't like Casey in the bed but she would sneak in at times.

Nothing embarrassing about snuggling with your dog! :)

pomtzu
12-03-2011, 04:36 PM
I'm the only human in my bed, so it's me snuggling with 2 dogs. :eek: Nothing against my ex, but I get more love and respect from them than I ever got from him - IMO of course. He would probably tell it differently! :mad:
So it's me and the 2 little Fuzzbuttz - nothing "odd" :eek: about that! :)

Karen
12-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Ah, but Valerie - who gets the feet and who gets the nice smooth back? Dad always commented that Ma got the smooth side, and all he got were feet and elbows sticking into him!

Alysser
12-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Mikey sometimes sleeps with me, but as I still live in with the parents, I have a twin size bed, so he is usually in his crate. However, he is such a snuggler. He will snuggle with me in the morning when he comes in my room, he will snuggle if I let him sleep with me (often times under the covers right on my leg), and on the couch. I love my cuddly pup.

Asiel
12-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Our dog loves to snuggle but she has a tendency to take up the best spot and the whole bed regardless of it being a king size and her being just a small dog...what can I say...not her fault...:D:D

chocolatepuppy
12-03-2011, 10:53 PM
My dogs sleep with me. Life is good.:)

krazyaboutkatz
12-03-2011, 11:59 PM
Lately Storm, Pearl, Sky, and Ziggy have been sleeping with me in my room. There's usually at least 2-3 of them on the bed with me. Alani & Blaze would like to be in my room too but right now they're not allowed in because they'd destroy too many things in my room.

caseysmom
12-04-2011, 03:19 AM
Glad your so happily married, you deserve it.

happylabs
12-04-2011, 11:06 AM
I'm the only human in my bed, so it's me snuggling with 2 dogs. :eek: Nothing against my ex, but I get more love and respect from them than I ever got from him - IMO of course. He would probably tell it differently! :mad:
So it's me and the 2 little Fuzzbuttz - nothing "odd" :eek: about that! :)

Same here! I wonder if our ex's were related???

pomtzu
12-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Same here! I wonder if our ex's were related???

Hmmm - mine was born and raised in PA............
You're from PA - right???

dukedogsmom
12-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Glad your so happily married, you deserve it.
Thank you so much :) It was well worth the wait. People talking about their exes and how they were makes me appreciate and love him even more. He could have been jealous of Dasher and not let him snuggle and treat him nice. Instead, sometimes he spoils Dasher more than me.

caseysmom
12-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Thank you so much :) It was well worth the wait. People talking about their exes and how they were makes me appreciate and love him even more. He could have been jealous of Dasher and not let him snuggle and treat him nice. Instead, sometimes he spoils Dasher more than me.

I've been married thirty years and yes my husband loving our dogs was a must!

kitten645
12-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Not doggie but..
I'd had kitties in bed with me all my life. When I got married my husband said he couldn't have that. I relented but he went to work at 4AM which left me with about four hours of kitty cuddle time. They knew exactly when he left and it was cuddle time. On a few occasions he came back home after a bit (forgotten keys etc) and scolded me for letting my furkids on the bed. He actually loved our kits and we ended on civil terms but we divorced. Nuff said.
I love my kitty loves. A warm kitty snuggle is better than I had married!

CountryWolf07
12-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Yes! Dozer snuggles with us. :) I love it. He will get in the middle and just lean against me, then he will turn and lean against Mike, and he basically goes back and forth and purrs. Or growling. He has this really odd "sound" which means he's just very happy and content.

Taz_Zoee
12-08-2011, 10:09 AM
There are plenty of times that there are 6 living creatures on the bed. Two human, two dog and two cat. And that usually means I can't move! Like this morning. I was so uncomfortable, but Paizly was on my hip and Taggart was on my feet. Jax was right between Bruce and I and Zoee was at Bruce's feet. I had to upset Paizly and Tagg to turn over (my hip was going numb). I usually will just suffer so I don't have to disturb them, but Bruce told me that he just moves and they have to adjust. Which I'm learning they do fairly easily. So I'm beginning to not feel so bad to move them.