PDA

View Full Version : Just a few photos from this morning

Varga
12-03-2011, 03:16 PM
I promised my sisters back in the Faroe Islands to take some pictures around the apartment where I live (just moved here, from NY, 3 or 4 months ago) and I finally got myself together and did that this morning. Of course I also took the opportunity to snap some photos of Taggart and I figured I'd share them here :)

Just sitting in the sun... There is not much of a Christmas feeling around here, at least not for me. I'm used to snow in December! hehe
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd63/Tagik/DSC09721.jpg

Under one of the big trees
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd63/Tagik/DSC09723.jpg

By the fountain in the "backyard". The picture is kinda blurry but I love how adorable he looks licking his nose :love:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd63/Tagik/DSC09726.jpg

You can tell he's not too comfortable being close to the water. He's a total wuss when it comes to water.
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd63/Tagik/DSC09727.jpg

My handsome Taggy-boy :love:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd63/Tagik/DSC09731.jpg

Looking dashing in sky blue.
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd63/Tagik/DSC09735.jpg

I actually purposefully "dress" him in blue in hopes of giving people a hint that he is not a she. For some reason everyone seems to think he's a girl! :eek:

heh, I don't honestly mind though, I think it's quite funny. He is quite dainty looking and fluffy and I suppose that just translates as feminine.

Varga
12-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Waiting by the door
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd63/Tagik/DSC09736.jpg

"Heyyy mom! Where do you think you're going without me??!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd63/Tagik/DSC09737.jpg

happylabs
12-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Oh what a sweet boy he is. I love the first pic. Just want to hug him. He looks so soft. :love:

dukedogsmom
12-03-2011, 03:48 PM
He's a very pretty dog. I don't think he'd mind that we think he's pretty. And you live in a beautiful place. I had warm Florida Decembers for the longest. I'm so happy here in Iowa in the cold. Give that cutie some snuggles from me.

Taz_Zoee
12-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Umm, excuse me!! But you are my neighbor!!! I didn't know you moved to Walnut Creek. I live in Concord! OMG, we must get our Taggart's together some time!!

Great pictures too! :D :D

Karen
12-03-2011, 04:25 PM
I think it's the ear feathers and pretty floofy tail that make people think he's a she! But we know better, don't we, Taggart!

Freedom
12-03-2011, 05:36 PM
I was thinking, "looks so SOFT" too. Hi Taggart!

Oooh, that would be great if you 2 could get together!!

Sowa
12-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Great pictures! What a cute boy!

Varga
12-05-2011, 10:36 AM
Umm, excuse me!! But you are my neighbor!!! I didn't know you moved to Walnut Creek. I live in Concord! OMG, we must get our Taggart's together some time!!

Great pictures too! :D :D

Really? :eek: That's awesome!! What are the odds of the two PT Taggarts ending up so close to each other? :D And yes, we'd definitely be up for a meeting. We don't have a car though and dogs his size can't go on the bus or BART but we do live within walking distance to Heather Farm Dog Park.

And thanks everyone for the nice compliments. He is very soft! :D Especially the fluff behind the ears :love:

cassiesmom
12-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Hi, Taggart in sunny California! You look very fluffy and soft :D Handsome, too! (((HUGS)))

Taz_Zoee
12-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Really? :eek: That's awesome!! What are the odds of the two PT Taggarts ending up so close to each other? :D And yes, we'd definitely be up for a meeting. We don't have a car though and dogs his size can't go on the bus or BART but we do live within walking distance to Heather Farm Dog Park.

And thanks everyone for the nice compliments. He is very soft! :D Especially the fluff behind the ears :love:

Perfect! Heather Farms is like 10 minutes away. Have you been to ARF yet? If you're close to Heather Farms you may not be too far away from ARF. You can go to arf.net. They are on Mitchell Drive off Oak Grove Rd, right across from the KinderCare. Oh, maybe you don't want to go there. You might just have to get another pet. :D hee hee

So when the weather gets better and I'm not so super busy with the holidays we will definitely get together. I think it is GREAT that two PT Taggarts can visit each other. :D

chocolatepuppy
12-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Taggart is such a cutie!:D The blue won't do you much good, helping people to guess he's a he. I once bought my RB Lacey a hot pink collar and still people called her a him.;)

Varga
12-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Perfect! Heather Farms is like 10 minutes away. Have you been to ARF yet? If you're close to Heather Farms you may not be too far away from ARF. You can go to arf.net. They are on Mitchell Drive off Oak Grove Rd, right across from the KinderCare. Oh, maybe you don't want to go there. You might just have to get another pet. :D hee hee

So when the weather gets better and I'm not so super busy with the holidays we will definitely get together. I think it is GREAT that two PT Taggarts can visit each other. :D

Yep, I've been to ARF :D But not to look for a new addition. I want to be more settled, location wise, before having any more pets. Staying here in California is not going to be more than 2 years.

But yeah, I went there for a volunteer orientation not too long ago since I wanted to start doing some volunteering. I can't do paid work here in the U.S (only my husband has a work permit) so volunteering would be great for me to get out of the apartment.

I don't think I'll work directly with the animals (even though I'd love to!) since they seem to have plenty of help for that at the moment. Maybe later though. Their thrift store apparently needs volunteers badly however, so I'm going to focus on getting started there first and see how I'll like that. The profits from the thrift store go directly to the shelter so even if I wouldn't be in direct contact with animals that is still a good way to help them out. And I must admit I personally have always had an affinity for thrift stores :)

*LabLoverKEB*
12-05-2011, 12:07 PM
He is so cute! I agree, he looks so soft and very huggable! I am also in the Bay Area, I don't really ever pay attention to where everyone is located, but that's too funny!

Taz_Zoee
12-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Yep, I've been to ARF :D But not to look for a new addition. I want to be more settled, location wise, before having any more pets. Staying here in California is not going to be more than 2 years.

But yeah, I went there for a volunteer orientation not too long ago since I wanted to start doing some volunteering. I can't do paid work here in the U.S (only my husband has a work permit) so volunteering would be great for me to get out of the apartment.

I don't think I'll work directly with the animals (even though I'd love to!) since they seem to have plenty of help for that at the moment. Maybe later though. Their thrift store apparently needs volunteers badly however, so I'm going to focus on getting started there first and see how I'll like that. The profits from the thrift store go directly to the shelter so even if I wouldn't be in direct contact with animals that is still a good way to help them out. And I must admit I personally have always had an affinity for thrift stores :)

You know, I've never been to the thrift store. I was working in the boutique there on site for the past 3 years. But I am now going to change my position and work in the adoptions area. My goal is to become an adoption counselor, but that will take some years. They might even be looking for people in the boutique store. Because I know several people recently stopped working in there. It's fun because you get to see the dogs when they are adopted and help the people find the right collar, leash and toys for their new pet.

lizbud
12-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Thanks for sharing your photos of Taggert.:) You got some great shots.
Looks like a very nice area to walk him around in. Taggert is a cutie pie.:love: