PDA

View Full Version : Worried about Wom

Catty1
12-02-2011, 07:58 PM
I emailed him last week, and haven't seen him around at all.

Has anyone heard from him?

Can't find him on FB...will have to try a different city, I guess.

mrspunkysmom
12-02-2011, 08:31 PM
try kokopup

Catty1
12-02-2011, 10:26 PM
I heard from Bonny. So will keep my fingers crossed.

happylabs
12-03-2011, 12:03 AM
I thought he was just off pouting somewhere after that disagreement between he and a couple others in a post back the beginning of the month.

caseysmom
12-03-2011, 01:04 AM
I thought he was just off pouting somewhere after that disagreement between he and a couple others in a post back the beginning of the month.

hahahaha more than likely!

mrspunkysmom
12-03-2011, 03:07 AM

I never thought it was Wom's nature to pout. hmmm

pomtzu
12-03-2011, 06:05 AM
I thought he left because of the "words" that were exchanged a while back in the thread that is now deleted, but now I'm not so sure. I used to receive several corny email jokes just about every day from him, but haven't had any since the end of October. I emailed him last week, as did another PT'er on his joke list, but neither of us have heard from him. Hoping he is okay.

Hoping kokopup is okay too. He's never around anymore, but maybe he's just busy with all of his construction projects at his house. I think I'm going to have to email him too.

Men!!!!!!! :(

moosmom
12-03-2011, 08:06 AM
Hope it was nothing I said. Please keep me posted.:(

Husky_mom
12-04-2011, 12:13 AM
I have him on FB.. just sent a msg.. will let you know when/if he answers ;)

mrspunkysmom
12-04-2011, 03:45 AM
I've been in contact with kokopup. Bill is doing well. He does have a lot of construction projects ongoing SIMULTANEOUSLY and has cut back on posting here. He explained the projects in some detail to me and my only comment was "WOW". He does check in just to read a few posts and such.

He's been in contact with Wom and says he is okay and being his normal WOM. I think I found Wom on FB and messaged him, but have not heard back.

Husky_mom
12-06-2011, 12:10 AM
I just talked to him.. he´s ok.. he´s making a hiatus from PT.. I do hope to lure him back in :P...

he did had a surgery a couple days/weeks ago(unsure date).. not sure how much he´d like me to update.. but it was worth mentioning.. I did told him you guys were worried about him ;).. and yes.. he´s still the same silly dude

Catty1
12-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Thanks, Isabel! :)

phesina
12-06-2011, 04:45 AM
Thanks, Isabel! I'd been wondering about him and a bit worried too.

pomtzu
12-06-2011, 05:36 AM
I finally had an email from him this a.m. As Isabel said, he had some surgery and hopes to be back soon, being his old ornery self. Said he has tons of catching up to do with all his contacts. He wasn't gone from here and just sulking afterall! :p:D

moosmom
12-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Glad to hear Wom is okay. Everyone's entitled to a little respite now and then.

happylabs
12-06-2011, 07:45 AM
I just talked to him.. he´s ok.. he´s making a hiatus from PT.. I do hope to lure him back in :P...

he did had a surgery a couple days/weeks ago(unsure date).. not sure how much he´d like me to update.. but it was worth mentioning.. I did told him you guys were worried about him ;).. and yes.. he´s still the same silly dude

Lobotomy? :D

Catty1
12-06-2011, 08:44 AM
I just had an email from Wom this morning. Yes, there was surgery - he can tell us as much as he wants to about that here. :) And server issues weren't helping either.

So he is hale and hearty.

Lobotomy? Hmmm....maybe they threw that in for free!:D

cassiesmom
12-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Thank you everyone, I was just thinking about Wom this morning.

happylabs
12-06-2011, 10:25 AM
I never thought it was Wom's nature to pout. hmmm

LOL...he's a man...need I say more?!?:rolleyes: