PDA

View Full Version : Cletus & Dustin

MattR
11-12-2002, 01:13 AM
I wanted to share a photo gallery of our two dogs:

Gallery (http://www.pbase.com/mattrm3) (click on the Cletus & Dustin album)

Cletus is almost 2 years old, and is a really big yorkshire terrier, at about 12.5 pounds. Cletus was dog of the day back on March 4 (http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2002/March/04.html).

Dustin was rescued from Minature Schnauzer Rescue of Houston this summer, and is supposedly part minature schnauzer, but his hair is so curly now I don't know what he's mixed with. Any ideas? He is a little over a year probably and has become the sweetest dog.

mugsy
11-12-2002, 02:48 AM
Thanks for sharing your babies Matt. They're adorable.

Tina
11-12-2002, 09:22 AM
They are so cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

anna_66
11-12-2002, 01:22 PM
What little cutie patooties!!

aly
11-12-2002, 01:54 PM
Wow, what CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE babies! I definately see something else in Dustin, but I'm not sure what!

Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm going to go look at them some more :)

WELCOME TO PET TALK!!!

I just had to come back and comment again on the pics. I really love the way you take pictures. Excellent subjects and excellent photography! I love the froggy Halloween costume :) Kermit the dog! Hehe

MattR
11-12-2002, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the comments, I'm sure Cletus and Dustin would be flattered. I wish I could take credit for all of the pictures, but some of them my girlfriend took also. She is the one that actually takes care of the dogs while I'm away at school. I hate not getting to see them every day.

As for the frog costume, my girlfriend made that for Cletus last halloween. He absolutely hates that costume. As soon as you put it on him, he just lays down at won't move, it's quite funny.

primabella
11-12-2002, 03:13 PM
oh, they're so cute! :D

ramanth
11-12-2002, 03:32 PM
They are so adorable!!!!

Welcome to Pet Talk and thanks for sharing. :)

reneeo
11-13-2002, 01:34 PM
I love that more people can see our adorable babies :-)

I'm beaming with pride :D