PDA

View Full Version : Black Thursday #457

RICHARD
11-26-2011, 08:58 PM
Geez,

I have seen all the commercials and the news reports about Black Friday onb the news.

I laughed (Not a vicious laugh, but one of Oh Crap) about the woman who pepper sprayed the shoppers in Porter Ranch, CA.

I know the area well and thought that was the LAST PLACE I would have ever thought it would happen....Guess what?

I am not surprised......

I am stoking up the fire and have the Orc on 'dish washing duty'.

Pull up a chair and let's party....

done!

Karen
11-26-2011, 11:08 PM
I will contribute some Denver Chocolate Pudding - it's not black, but it's really dark brown, does that count? And it isn't pudding, either, it's sorta like a super moist brownie, that makes its own chocolate sauce.

RICHARD
11-27-2011, 07:39 AM
I will contribute some Denver Chocolate Pudding - it's not black, but it's really dark brown, does that count? And it isn't pudding, either, it's sorta like a super moist brownie, that makes its own chocolate sauce.

That sounds very good.

I splurged the other day and bought a "super chocolate cake" in one of those plastic clamshell containers. It was a super dense brownie that was really dry, but pretty tasty.

I loved it.

How's about a cup of "T"?:D

Pinot's Mom
11-27-2011, 07:44 AM
I've got the last of the leftover pumpkin pie - any takers? Coffee, too! G'mornin y'all!:)

gini
11-29-2011, 02:12 PM
There is absolutely nothing to eat around here!!

pomtzu
11-29-2011, 02:33 PM
I'm snacking on animal crackers. Want some gini??

gini
11-29-2011, 02:52 PM
I would love some animal crackers. I haven't had those for years - but you know there won't be any fresh cold milk around THIS bar.....ha ha.

slick
11-29-2011, 02:55 PM
I need a quick strong one please. Just going into a meeting with boss from hell. Wish me luck. :( I smell stress leave.

Karen
11-29-2011, 03:00 PM
Good luck, slick, I'll pour you something out of this bottle - dunno what's in it, but it smells strong!

Catty1
11-29-2011, 03:51 PM
I hope it's HER that is taking the stress leave, Slick - {{{HUGS}}}

slick
11-29-2011, 04:37 PM
It was a very emotional meeting. She's going to start talking to HR about giving me a package. Finally, my days are numbered and I can once again feel "OK" again.

Catty1
11-29-2011, 05:07 PM
slick - {{{hugs}}}

And I don't suppose she thought she had anything to do with all this stress?

I hope you get a great package and can enjoy life with Merlin and family and friends!

mrspunkysmom
11-29-2011, 07:07 PM
I need a quick strong one please. Just going into a meeting with boss from hell. Wish me luck. :( I smell stress leave.

I do understand how your feel.

cassiesmom
11-29-2011, 10:02 PM

Yum! I would like coffee to go with that because it sounds very rich. Well, decaf coffee.