PDA

View Full Version : Calling my fellow kitties!

momcat
11-22-2011, 03:17 PM
As you already know, the day after tomorrow our hoomins will spend the day eating turkey. Remember last year when we went on a mission to save turkeys from someone's dinner table? Well, the Catmobile will be at my place tomorrow afternoon ready for our mission of mercy.

Anyone who would like to help rescue our fellow critters, we'll meet at my place, have dinner at the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe, then go and save some turkeys. From there we head to the White House so they all will be pardoned and spend their lives in a safe and secure refuge.

Please let me know you're coming. As always, transportation will be provided.

Your friend,
Groucho

moosmom
11-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Hey G-Man!!

UtchieB here! I'm game (no pun intended)! Give me times and dates. Meowmie will be busy with my hooman sis at her house for the holiday. FREE THE TURKEYS!!! FREE THE TURKEYS!!!!

cassiesmom
11-22-2011, 10:48 PM
Dear Groucho -- I'm in! I heard my meowmie tell my grandmeowmie she only wants to eat side dishes on Thursday. I think she's catching on!!

Purrs,
Cassie

katladyd
11-23-2011, 02:50 AM
Hey guys, our meowmie and her son are doin sumpin called "going out to eat" whatever that is. We can kum der on dat day and help owr fellow kreatures! Kimba is specially keen on helpin. We'll be there early in da morning on Tursday.:D

catmandu
11-23-2011, 09:39 AM
:love::love:
There are many Turkey Angels who agree with you, and wsih you godspeed.
Our Dad is going vegetarian, as he no longer beieves in the killing animals to eat.
He will still give us our favorit food though.
We pray that you can save a Few Turkeys.
:cool::cool:

phesina
11-23-2011, 01:57 PM
We're on our way, bagpipes and all!

pomtzu
11-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Cats!!! - we just don't understand you at times. :rolleyes: Have any of you ever tasted turkey??? We're tellin ya - one of the finest delicacies to tickle your taste buds. We even have some of what Mom calls "wild ones" in our yard sometimes, but she says we can't chase them. But that's okay, since she cooks a big one that somehow makes it into our house all wrapped in plastic. We just haven't figured out where it comes from or the strange wrapping in place of feathers. Really weird - know what we mean??? :confused::eek:

If any of you are passing thru Delaware tomorrow and smell something yummy - just follow your nose and come to our house. We'll give you a taste of turkey and you won't even have to tell your purrents about it. :p

Love and woofs from The Fuzzbuttz,
Myndi & Sparky

mrspunkysmom
11-23-2011, 09:59 PM
2 turkeys or not 2 turkeys? Is that a kwestin?

Well, three of our Kwintet agree with ya Fuzzies. Turkey is yuuuuummy! Eben the grouch in da back ruum likes turkey. Jane and Bob might hed yur way to help in dis silly crusdae since der 2 gud for hoomin foods. dat's okay. More for us turkey fans.

Spunky for himself, Emily, and Sam (and Bertie the grouch) .

Cats!!! - we just don't understand you at times. :rolleyes: Have any of you ever tasted turkey??? We're tellin ya - one of the finest delicacies to tickle your taste buds. We even have some of what Mom calls "wild ones" in our yard sometimes, but she says we can't chase them. But that's okay, since she cooks a big one that somehow makes it into our house all wrapped in plastic. We just haven't figured out where it comes from or the strange wrapping in place of feathers. Really weird - know what we mean??? :confused::eek:

If any of you are passing thru Delaware tomorrow and smell something yummy - just follow your nose and come to our house. We'll give you a taste of turkey and you won't even have to tell your purrents about it. :p

Love and woofs from The Fuzzbuttz,
Myndi & Sparky

Edwina's Secretary
11-24-2011, 11:51 AM
>>burp<<

Is it okay if we join you guys after we get done with >>burp>> dinner?

Pinot's Mom
11-24-2011, 12:47 PM
>>burp<<

Is it okay if we join you guys after we get done with >>burp>> dinner?

Sorry, I'm kinda with the E's - Turkey is one of my favrits.