PDA

View Full Version : Sophie!

opschick
11-22-2011, 05:34 AM
Hello Sophie. Your story about you being naughty made me laugh. I have a lab mix that also is a butter theif! Happy dotd to you!

tatsxxx11
11-22-2011, 08:00 AM
Morning beautiful Sophie! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you, from me and my Lab Star!:) What a wonderful way to start the day, seeing a beautiful, most deserving girl such as you up on the big screen!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Sophie, with the sweetest face, and one of the silkiest, shiniest black coats I've ever laid eyes on!:eek: And in true Labbie fashion, you're as beautiful on the inside as out, with just a touch of that cherished, trademark Lab clownishness!:D Over the years I've heard from other Lab people, and learned through my experience, that Labs keep that puppytude until at least 4 years of age! Well, my girl just turned 13, and she's still got that mischievous, scampish spirit, so tell your humans they're in for many more years of counter cruising and butter thieving!:D You're one in a million Miss Sophie, and your family so very lucky to have a fukid as special as you in their lives!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl! Hope it's an extra special day of celebration, filled with lots of fun adventures, treats (no butter:D), and love!:)
Hugs and kisses, woofs and happy Labbie wiggles to you beautiful Sophie, from me and Star!:love::love::love:

mon
11-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Sophie is SO black and shiny and happy! Must be great havin' her around and she's the perfect DOTD :D Butter all around :p , peace and love :D:D:D

lizbud
11-22-2011, 04:17 PM
Hello Pretty Sophie,

It's good to meet you sweetie.:love: You sound like a great pet and
a great friend to have around. I love your beautiful black coat. It looks
so shiney.:) Congratulations to you on being chosen for honors today
as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending cyber hugs & kisses Sophie.:love:

chocolatepuppy
11-22-2011, 05:35 PM
You're such a pretty girl Sophie!!!:love: I have a dog at my house too who tries to lick the butter tub on the counter! Congratulations on being DOTD!
I hope this is a special day for you and your family!:)