PDA

View Full Version : Casper had his surgery....

Soapets
11-20-2011, 02:21 AM
Casper was neutered on Thursday and is getting along very well! He weighed in at 4.75 pounds, so is catching up to what he should be for his age. He also had his final booster shots, and now doesn't have to go back to the white coats until next year, unless he has health problems between now and then! I will try to get some updated photos posted on here yet this weekend. He is getting along well with ALL of my other cats, and I will try to get photos of ALL of them uploaded......Shadow, Annie, Dottie, Spook, Sammie, Kingston, and now CASPER!

Karen
11-20-2011, 07:33 AM
Yay, glad it all went well! We pet parents do worry, but usually the vets do know what they are doing! ;)

katladyd
11-20-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm glad Casper is doing fine. He is such a cute little guy!:love: With males I have found I don't worry as much as I do with the girls. Still, it is surgery and I'm glas Casper came through with flying colors!:love:

krazyaboutkatz
11-20-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm so glad to hear that his surgery went well and that he's still getting along with everyone.:)I look forward to seeing more pictures of him and all of your other cats too. Casper sure is a cutie pie.:love:

sallyandsnowx
11-20-2011, 08:41 PM
Glad to see everything is going well with him! Can't wait to see pictures. :)

cassiesmom
11-20-2011, 08:43 PM
Yay, Casper! I'm glad everything went well :D