PDA

View Full Version : My new Siggy!

Laura's Babies
11-19-2011, 05:15 PM
I want to thank a very special Pet Talker who made me a new siggy for my posts here.. I knew I needed to do it but I didn't have the heart to take Boo off of my old one. It needed doing but I couldn't do it myself so THANK YOU to a understanding friend who did it for me and added my very dear and ever so special Caramella who has been needing to be on there....

Caramella has been such a blessing through all of this, for me and for Boo during her last days. She look after and cared for Boo like a mother hen during her last days and once Boo was gone, she took care of me, brushing away my tears with her paws and licking away the ones her paws missed, everytime she heard me crying, she came running to take care of me.

(I didn't ask permission to name that person who made the new siggy so I will not name her but if she wants the credit she deserves, she can admit who she is. :) )

Boo, you may be gone from my siggy and gone from this earth but you are forever in my heart. I will always miss you until we meet again some fine day.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/BooNov2007.jpg

Freedom
11-19-2011, 05:52 PM
Boo was so lucky to be in your family.

Caramella is a hoot! Running to console you, lol. (Sorry you are sad, it is understandable, but it is the wee one I am focusing on for a moment.) Patting tears, licking them, not many pets do that! What a lovely gal you have there! SO SPECIAL!!

The siggy is great, well done.

Scooter's Mom
11-19-2011, 06:42 PM
... tries to come into the thread sort of quietly.

As I said on Facebook, I know how hard it is to change your siggy. It took me forever to change mine after Scooter Bug passed (well over a year and a half), and I really enjoyed pulling out my paint shop pro and seeing if I was able to make something for you that resembled a decent siggy. I put the kitties pictures in the same order they were on the old one, with Caramella at the end. That picture of Caramella just stole my heart. I'm so glad you like it.

cassiesmom
11-19-2011, 07:30 PM
I really, really like it!

krazyaboutkatz
11-19-2011, 09:00 PM
It's beautiful Laura.:) Caramella sure is a wonderful kitty for you to have right now to help with your loss.:love:

Freedom
11-20-2011, 08:30 AM
Crystal, I didn't know you make siggies! Well done, as I said earlier.

catmandu
11-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Maybe one day I will change my sinature, once I get a Photo of Malcolm up.
And of course My Josephine of Many names to be with My Angel Cats.:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
11-20-2011, 08:54 PM
Laura, Your new sig is great. Your cats are lovely. The person responsible did a great job.

astrid
11-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Love that siggy! Caramella looks so gorgeous :love: