PDA

View Full Version : PATERSON NJ EMERGENCY: 7 Cats immediate shelter needed

phesina
11-18-2011, 11:22 AM
From Alexandra:
--------->
Please everyone, this is an emergency. A rescue contact of mine has been evicted suddenly. She is staying with a friend, but the cats are staying in an empty apartment in Paterson. The owner wants them out asap because they cry and make noise. These are super friendly, indoor only cats, one is a blind kitten, one has CH, two others are also kittens. If they wind up at the Paterson shelter they will be dead the same day. I am begging.....can anyone take even 1 or 2?
-----------

Please get in touch with her at [email protected] if you can help
Thanks for anything any of you can do to help, even if just passing the message on to others who might be able to take them in.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and cats

lvpets2002
11-18-2011, 12:27 PM
:( How so so Sad.. Gosh I really wish I lived closer.. I would take the CH & Blind Baby.. But Pat I am too far away.. Why dont you try to get the CH & or Blind Babies?? Wish you could consider taking them.. Prayers for the babies for sure..

phesina
11-19-2011, 06:23 AM
Alexandra went over to the apartment where the cats are staying and persuaded the neighbors to give her until sunday to get them all out. They are in an apartment with no electricity in total darkness. These are beautiful young cats. All fixed except the kitten. She thinks they are getting sick.

Can anyone in or near Paterson NJ or who knows anyone around there help rescue these kitties??

Please contact Alexandra if you can do anything: [email protected]

(Helene, I wish I could take them.. but I have seven cats in my very small 2-room apartment [in which I'm allowed to have only two pets]).