PDA

View Full Version : Malcom is home! My Malcom Scratchy Moose is a Found Hotel Cat!!

catmandu
11-18-2011, 09:31 AM
Now.
He is home from the Vets where he escaped from his cage, but was brought out by the smell of BACON!!!:)

He is a fair sized Cat, I would say about a year old , and about 10 pounds and quite friendly.:love:
He belongs down the street where there are many Male Cats who when they mature are never allowed in the house again.:(
You see them sitting there , hungry and sad until they come over for meals and pets.:(
Now Malcom will have to adjust to Miquelito wanting to rassle, and growls from Tubster Panther.:eek:
It is better than him sitting in the cold:cool:
I know that many people would not understand, but here on Pet Talk I know that most will say , what else could I do.
Malcom is named after Scratchy to whom he bears a strong resembalance and My Moose the MagnifiCat, his Mentor Angel.
I pray that Malcom Spunky Moose will be a Good Cat.
Photos to come ASAP!
Malcolm Spunky Moose MMMEEEEEOOOWS Hello to Pet Talk:love::love:

phesina
11-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Welcome HOME, Malcolm Spunky Moose Scratchy!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

katladyd
11-18-2011, 11:32 AM
The Found Cat Hotel is filling up again! That is good news to my ears. Enjoy the Good Life with Uncle Gary Malcolm Scratchy Moose.:):love:

lvpets2002
11-18-2011, 12:20 PM
:love: Welcome Home Bigg Handsome Gent.. Without pics yet is I just know your Handsome.. Pics soon please.. Congrats to the both of you..

catmandu
11-19-2011, 09:23 AM
I am adding the name Spunky as that was the name of KBYJ2X's Dear Little Angel who was a Hospital Vistor , and a very Good Cat indeed.
Malcom seemed to fit in, although Tubster Panther growled in an ominous way.
:o
Malcolm Spunky Scratchy Moose rassled with Miquelito, but no claws came out.
:love:
The adies seem attracted to My New Found Hotel Cat, and he just LOVES lying in a Cat Bed and having bowls of food readily avaialble.
:love:
I know that Malcom Spunky Scratchy Moose certainly better off in a home than fighting the Big Toms out in the cold.It is aways nice to have a New Friend.:love::love:

cassiesmom
11-19-2011, 07:32 PM
Welcome Home, Malcolm! :love: :love:

Lilith Cherry
11-19-2011, 07:53 PM
Lucky Malcom to be one of Gary':Ds cat family~!

Scooter's Mom
11-19-2011, 08:33 PM
What a lucky kitty he is, indeed!

Soapets
11-20-2011, 02:44 AM
:):D:love:He KNEW where to find a good warm loving home!:love::D:)

catmandu
11-20-2011, 12:14 PM
:love::love:
So far Malcom prefers the smaller bed as My Tubster Panther is on the big bed , and there is a certain hostlity from when Malcolm was a Porch Cat.
:eek::eek:
Malcolm Spunky Scratchy Moose ^^ is so friendly and the Lady Cats seem to really like him, and nos Miquelito ^^ has a rassling partner!!!
:cool::cool:
I really have a good feeling seeing My Four Ex Porchies, and knowing that I have made a difference in thier Lives!!!
Photos to come.

kb2yjx
11-20-2011, 05:03 PM
Gary!!
Thank you for remembering my baby boy, Spunky(king of the fry fling)by including his name in Malcolm's. Cannot wait to see his photo!!!!!!!

catmandu
11-21-2011, 09:16 AM
We love Spunky Ange^^l, and we love seeing Spunky Angel^^ and All Of Awesome Angels flying for fries. We are going to the Lone Stars ^^ so we will
have quite a meal Today, and of course all Angels are welcome.

catmandu
11-23-2011, 09:58 AM
Malcom Spunky Scratchy Moose is settling in.
He and Tubster Panther still have caterwaul sessions to prove who is more macho, but it is sound and fury signifying nother.
I love to see hwo happy Malcolm is now tht he has a FurrEver Home:love::love:

catmandu
11-29-2011, 09:19 AM
Malcolm Spunky Scratchy Moose is settling in, and now that the neutering is taking effect, there is not as much hissing and spitting beteween Malcolm and Tubster Panther.
Malcolm is going to be such a Very Good Cat for many years to come.
:love::love::love:

phesina
11-29-2011, 01:05 PM
Great news there, Gary (and Malcolm)!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

katladyd
11-30-2011, 12:13 AM
Malcom is a very, very, lucky cat! He is in one of the best PT homes ever!:)

catmandu
11-30-2011, 09:43 AM
And the nice thing is that Malcolm Scratchy Spunky Moose :love: is very close to My Josephine of Many Names !!
That is nice that My New Found Cats are that close.
:love::love::love:

katladyd
11-30-2011, 10:38 AM
A furrever home, a loving Dad, and a new best friend. These two hit the jackpot!

catmandu
12-02-2011, 09:24 AM
And now theres a vacancy at the Outdoor Found Cat Hotel Food Court, there were two New Cats, one a Solid Black Cat Terry Tubby ^^ and a Black and White about two or year old^^.
They loved the Nuttrum dry with Whiska Beef and Chicken, and I pray that I can help them out.:love::love:

cassiesmom
12-03-2011, 11:11 PM
There is almost always a vacancy at the Found Cats Hotel :love: :love: :love:!