PDA

View Full Version : 2 new pics

toughCookie
11-11-2002, 12:55 PM
this is Charlie

this is how he fell alseep when I was on the couch, petting him...isn't he a darling boy?

toughCookie
11-11-2002, 12:57 PM
and this is Cassie, my newest sweetie:)

ramanth
11-11-2002, 01:17 PM
Cats find the most incredible places and positions to sleep in!

LOL! Your fur babies are adorable. :D

aly
11-11-2002, 01:28 PM
What sweeties. I'd love to give them big kisses on their noses :D

Miss Meow
11-11-2002, 03:51 PM
Cute! I'm glad things are going well.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-11-2002, 04:42 PM
That Charlie sure is a hunka hunka kitty, and he's still a kitten! :eek: And Cassie likes showing of her light chin. Maybe she's trying to get the attention of all the tuxies around here. ;)

I wonder, Mary...Would it be possible to get a picture of all your kitties at once? I know Charlie and Patches are black and white, and Emma & Louise are grey, and Cassie is a tortie (I'm pretty smart on that one, eh?:rolleyes: ) Emma is a calico, right? But I don't remember what Callie is. I was thinking if we could see them all at once maybe I could get the names right to keep them straight in my head. I know, I know....the mind is the first thing to go......and mine is leaving fast. ;) :rolleyes:

I would ask the same of Cataholic, but I'm afraid a group picture might only be more confusing in her case. ;) :D

toughCookie
11-11-2002, 04:58 PM
actually I have been meaning to TRY to get a group pic for some time, but not easy...but I will soon. for now though, I will post a pic of each of them, put together, for one post....just a few minutes...

how many cats does cataholic have?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-11-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by toughCookie
actually I have been meaning to TRY to get a group pic for some time, but not easy...but I will soon. for now though, I will post a pic of each of them, put together, for one post....just a few minutes...

how many cats does cataholic have?

Thanks! I think she has 10 or 11, but they are all tuxies. So much black and white I wouldn't be able to tell where one kitty leaves off and another one starts. ;) :)

toughCookie
11-11-2002, 06:36 PM
ok I can't get one of them all , no way! here they are...

toughCookie
11-11-2002, 06:48 PM
Muffin

jenluckenbach
11-11-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

Thanks! I think she has 10 or 11, but they are all tuxies. So much black and white I wouldn't be able to tell where one kitty leaves off and another one starts. ;) :)
Cataholic has 6 cats
But I can't wait for her to see that you think she has 10 or 11 LOL LOL maybe she'll jst try to make that come true....LOL
But it's not ME saying so......

toughCookie
11-11-2002, 06:55 PM
the pics will have to wait til tomorrow. I can t get them today.
I will have a website with them all soon.
muffin is a tortie, black, orange and white. emma and louise(littermates are grey and white, with a hint of the off white, siamese coloring. Patches is white with black, and Charlie is black with white. Cassie is the one that is dark, with tan under her chin. callie is the white, tan and dark brown, siamese mix. hope that helps til I can get the pics I want to, posted.

Nomilynn
11-11-2002, 10:02 PM
Oh Muffin what a lovely doiley pose!!! :D

Great pics!! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-12-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Oh Muffin what a lovely doiley pose!!! :D

Great pics!! :D

That's exactly what I thought when I saw her. :D

Thanks for trying with the pictures, Mary. I seemed to remember muffin being calico or tortie, but I wasn't sure, and Callie was a complete mystery, but I'll be looking forward to your website and all the pictures! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-12-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach

Cataholic has 6 cats
But I can't wait for her to see that you think she has 10 or 11 LOL LOL maybe she'll jst try to make that come true....LOL
But it's not ME saying so......

Oops, must be you that has the 10 or 11. I knew somebody did. ;) :D

krazyaboutkatz
11-13-2002, 12:51 AM
Mary, your cats are beautiful. Charlie's going to be a big boy. :) I know how hard it is to take a good pic of all of your cats. I only have 3 and I have a lot of problems. :)

Lillycat
11-13-2002, 03:44 AM
dont you just love the "draped look", like he just flopped down on the couch? soooo relaxed.....makes you feel good just looking at him!:)

Lillycat
11-13-2002, 03:47 AM
toughcookie.....i just "drooled" at your description of all your cats....they sound sooo beautiful!.....cant wait to see all the pictures!!!!!