PDA

View Full Version : ~~ Happy Gotcha Day, Nikita Dawn! ~~

cassiesmom
11-16-2011, 08:28 PM
It is lvpets2002's Nikita Dawn's fourth Gotcha Day! (Actually, I'm a day late. Nikita shares a Gotcha Day with a friend of mine who has a birthday the same day -- Nov. 15 -- which was yesterday.) But I wanted to note the day. Here she is from her intro thread... Happy Gotcha Day, Nikita Dawn :love: :love:!

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

p.s., could you please purr to your meowmom to post a few new photos of you and your kitty-siblings when she has time :D

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/nikitadawn001.jpg

mrspunkysmom
11-16-2011, 10:08 PM
Happy gotcha Day! :love:

katladyd
11-16-2011, 11:24 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Nikita Dawn!!:love::love:

phesina
11-17-2011, 06:41 AM
Happy Gotcha Day #4, Nikita Dawn! You are a beautiful girl. Please post more pictures!

catmandu
11-17-2011, 09:28 AM
That is a Big Day for Our Cats, the Gotcha day because they stop being Stray Cats and become our Beloved Companions.^^:love::love::love:
Co Cat Ulations Nikita Dawn ^^:love::cool: on your Fourth Gotcha Day from All Of Us at the Found Cats Hotel ^^.:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
11-17-2011, 11:44 AM
:love: Aweee how so Sweet of you all to remember.. Yup this pic was taken at her Vet Clinic having a checkup.. You know she is still a petite cat & not much bigger now.. And so so shy.. Many Thanks for the very nice compliments..

It is lvpets2002's Nikita Dawn's fourth Gotcha Day! (Actually, I'm a day late. Nikita shares a Gotcha Day with a friend of mine who has a birthday the same day -- Nov. 15 -- which was yesterday.) But I wanted to note the day. Here she is from her intro thread... Happy Gotcha Day, Nikita Dawn :love: :love:!

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

p.s., could you please purr to your meowmom to post a few new photos of you and your kitty-siblings when she has time :D

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/nikitadawn001.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
11-17-2011, 12:53 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, SWEET NIKITA DAWN!!! :love:

Hope you had a wonderfully fun day!!! :D:love: