PDA

View Full Version : Heartwarming story!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-16-2011, 01:59 AM
This morning I found this video in my mailbox;
It's an amazing story of a kitten who lost his leg at 5 weeks old, and how his life went on.
It's really a heartwarming video :love::love:!!

http://youtu.be/b-3Xk40JMj8

GILL
11-16-2011, 07:01 AM
That's Demertri! Same leg lost to a hit and run driver at 6 months old in Ct. Found and cared for by a Friend of Moos Mom. He is one of the most active in the house. Now at 3 years he HAS to give me 2 kisses on the nose when I sit to watch TV. If not he gets very upset. He then cuddles and likes being held on his back like a baby just purring his hart out. He can out run the 4 legers any time and just loves to play with any one.
He loves when I sweat, that's bath time , my whole head.
The 3rd pic is how we watch TV, he then lays on his other side and goes th sleep.

smokey the elder
11-16-2011, 07:20 AM
I've had an amputee cat, and she did very well. It's amazing how adaptable animals are. We can learn a lot from this. Demitri is such a sweet boy.:love:

catmandu
11-16-2011, 09:22 AM
:love::love:
What an apt name for a Cat as Ajani Tut truly will prevail
And with that Dear Little Girl to help him , he will be a Great Cat.:cool::cool:
The love between that Young Lady ^^ and Her Cat is truly inspiring !!!
:love::love:

katladyd
11-16-2011, 11:06 AM
Amputee cats are every bit as active as the ones with four legs. I kew a man once who had a very active amputee cat. His name was Tripod. This fella's favorite activity was climbing up the curtains. NOTHING stopped Tripod.:D

kaycountrygal
11-16-2011, 05:27 PM
Touching video. Dimetri is a beautiful cat. I am not suprised that cats adapt with 3 legs. A loooong time ago we had a grown dog that lost its right front leg and it did not slow him down very much at all. He could still run very fast. Animals are amazing and inspirational; people can learn from animals.

Scooter's Mom
11-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Little Ajani Tut just made me cry; the joy on his little face and the joy and his human's faces... wow. :love:

Demetri is also beautiful :)