PDA

View Full Version : Candy Cotton

kaycountrygal
11-12-2011, 08:51 AM
Hello Candy, You are beautiful! I can see why your human named you Candy Cotton--no doubt because of your lovely hair. You and your brother Ripper are just gorgeous. I hope both of you have many many years with your loving family. Congrats on being DOTD!

tatsxxx11
11-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Hi there sweet Candy Cotton! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, and to brother Ripper, too!:) What a personality packed beauty you are, Candy Cotton, and don't you and Ripper make one precious pair; best buds and baseball fans!:cool: I just love that shot of you two all decked out in your Tampa Bay gear! I'm laughing picturing you two cheering on your team at the same time I'm cheering on your rival Yankees! (We'll do better next year!;)) What a lucky family, having two such energetic, spirited, life loving furkids in you and Ripper...double the pleasure, the laughs and love!:) And having been a "daddy's girl" myself, all I can say is it doesn't get much better than that! hehe But, I'm sure you love your Mommy just as much! I'm so glad to hear you're all healed after your very serious surgery, sweetheart! No fun for sure, but with your devoted Daddy there by your side every step of the way, comforting you, no worries!:)
Thanks to your dear family for sharing your beautiful self and heartwarming story with us all! It was a joy meeting you, having the chance to pay tribute to the very special girl that you are! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Candy Cotton, celebraitng to the max with Ripper, your proud parents, and all of your adoring friends and fans! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Candy Cotton, and to Ripper too!:love::love::love:
(LOL at you hating the song, La Cucaracha:D)

Momo
11-12-2011, 12:58 PM
What a character you are...I hope that everyday is DOTD for you and Ripper!
Have a great day! :love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
11-12-2011, 01:10 PM
You're a beautiful girl Cotton Candy!!!:love: I love Shelties! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and Ripper have a fun day! :D

mon
11-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Candy Cotton is magnificent!!! Hope Candy and Ripper have the perfect day :D Peace and love :D:D:D:D

lizbud
11-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Hello Candy Cotton,

It's a pleasure to meet you pretty girl.:love: You beautiful coat of fur
does remind me of cotton candy. So long & fuffly.:) You & your handsome
brother Ripper made a great team.:) Congratulations on being our honored
DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses for you both.:love: