PDA

View Full Version : My poor Mystic....

catnapper
11-12-2011, 07:54 AM
He peed on the blanket this morning as hubby fed him. I'm currently on hold with the vet (with a tech who apparently has so idea who Mystic is because she has to pull the file - perhaps a weekend temp?)

I have no idea what I'm going to do if the vet has bad things to say. I simply can not have gone through getting him to perk up, give us hope, then end up letting him go anyway. The vet was not enthusiastic about the last visit a week ago. I've been medicating him, giving him special food. He hasn't eaten any non-prescription food. He's been taking his pills and swallowing them with much grumbling. Up til this morning he was using the box perfectly. His using the bed thing is the first sign of illness.

maerlyn
11-12-2011, 07:55 AM
Oh no! I've been keeping Mystic in my prayers that the Creator would guide the doctors to heal him. Prayers still coming. . . .:love:

mrspunkysmom
11-12-2011, 08:55 AM
You and Mystic are in my prayers :love:

catnapper
11-12-2011, 09:04 AM
The vet said to wait til Monday because he's obviously peeing, and she won't be able to get urine out of him since he peed already. No sooner did I hang up the phone, he peed in the litterbox. I was scampering around like a chicken looking for a dish to poss under the stream :rolleyes:

His look said, "Uh, excuse me?!? I thought this is where I am supposed to go!"

I can not handle this up and down any more! My emotions are too frazzled right now -- waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I really should take today off because I'm sick on top of everything else. I left work a couple days ago with a migraine. Woke up the next morning with Cameron's cold. So now I'm tired, stressed, and snotty, with a sick Mystic.

jennielynn1970
11-12-2011, 09:05 AM
Keeping you and Mystic in my thoughts and prayers.

Gentle skritchies and lovies for Mystic. And more big HUGS for you!! :love:

catmandu
11-12-2011, 09:23 AM
We have been praying for Dear Mystic ^^ that he will be well.:love:
That is so scary not knowing what to do, and wanting to give Mystic every chance:love:
That is such a sad story , and we are praying that Mystic will be better.:love:

Catty1
11-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Take a day off...you'll work better and feel better if you do, and you won't make any co-workers sick (though there are likely one or two that deserve it!;) )

How weird with Mystic! Major PT Prayers going up!:love::love::love:

Where are the Prayer Pups when you need them?:(

phesina
11-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Many prayers and warm wishes and healing energies are being sent on behalf of Mystic and you. May you both find some peace and comfort as you get through this weekend.

Love :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and cats

Scooter's Mom
11-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Keeping Mystic & you in my prayers.

kuhio98
11-12-2011, 01:40 PM
:love::love: Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. :love::love:

sallyandsnowx
11-12-2011, 02:32 PM
Oh no. :( I'm keeping you and Mystic in my prayers.

krazyaboutkatz
11-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Lots more prayers and positive thoughts are being sent to both of you.

Freedom
11-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Prayers from RI.

Mystic, come one, eat, take your meds and keep well.

orangemm
11-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Praying for Mystic and you. Keep the faith.

katladyd
11-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Still praying for dear Mystic to get completely better.:love:

momcat
11-13-2011, 10:36 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Mystic. Prayers are being prayed for Mystic's complete recovery. Sending him some gentle, feel better lovies :love:

Lots of feel better [[[[[HUGS]]]]] are being sent for you. Groucho said to be sure to include feel better purrs and kitty kisses for you and his kitty pal mystic :love:

Medusa
11-14-2011, 05:56 PM
I know only too well the ups and downs of a cat's health. My RB Puddy would be so sick, then she'd rally, then she'd be sick again and she did this over and over for months and my nerves were frazzled. I can definitely understand how you're feeling. I'll definitely keep you and Mystic in my thoughts and I'm sending up prayers right now. Keep the faythe. :love:

catnapper
11-15-2011, 09:06 AM
He's sooo much better. It seems the peeing on the blanket thing was a one-time thing. He's been using hte box like usual, so we're waiting til friday for our reguarly scheduled appointment.

This kid is gonna be the death of me! :love:

Taz_Zoee
11-15-2011, 09:22 AM
Wow, I'm so sorry you are on this roller coaster ride. Not the fun kind of ride. :( I just hope he continues to show improvement and you can get off the ride!

phesina
11-15-2011, 11:03 AM
Oh, Mystic! So glad to learn you seem to be over this latest mishap. We are all praying for you to be well and stay well!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

katladyd
11-15-2011, 11:56 AM
Mystic is so special to me because I fell in love with him as a kitten. I prayed you two would have many years together because I felt he was so special. I still do. Keep getting better Mystic. I :love: you!