PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Fold

Vio&Juni
11-11-2002, 05:50 AM
I went yesterday to a Cat Show. I absolutely loved a Scottish Fold!!!!! I just love their years and their sweet face. I want one, I didn't ask how much they cost. The kitty was nine months old, three times bigger than Juni at her 2 1/2 years.
They were selling British Shorthair kittens, they are also sweet.

11-11-2002, 06:40 AM
I also love Scottish Folds !! So sweet :cool:
If that kitten is a pure-breed , it will cost a lot :eek: ; be prepared :D

jenluckenbach
11-11-2002, 12:11 PM
I"ve never seen a scottish fold in person, but they alwys look so cute in photos.

sasvermont
11-11-2002, 12:16 PM
I have always been interested in a Turkish Van. They love the water, as in swimming. Can you imagine the fiasco in the bathroom?

:D :confused: :D

Barbara
11-11-2002, 12:58 PM
I think if you're used to Miley, the Turkish Van bathroom chaos cannot be bigger;) ;)

Miss Meow
11-11-2002, 03:37 PM
I just love Scottish Folds. I saw some as a teenager at a cat show and since then I have fantasised about an orange and white Fold called Garfield in my family :) It hasn't happened of course, but maybe one day one will cross my path ...

I don't know what they cost, but they aren't common so I assume it will be expensive.

Vio&Juni
11-12-2002, 01:50 AM
This kitty was a grey female with a thick thick fur. She was gorgeous!

smokey the elder
11-12-2002, 08:58 AM
One way to get a purebred is to get in contact with a breeder to select a "retired" cat. This cat will be an adult, retired from breeding and showing, and altered. Because it has superior genetics, it will be spectacular in appearance and hopefully temperament.

Also individual breed rescues exist.

moosmom
11-12-2002, 06:12 PM
You also might want to check "Scottish Fold" Rescue. :D Just a suggestion.

I have just the opposite of a Scottish Fold called an American Curl (see my avatar slideshow). She's the tiger with her ears curled in the opposite direction of the SF. :D Beautiful, shy little girl who was rescued from a breeder who lost her home. Good luck in your search!