PDA

View Full Version : ONTARIO (Downsview), CANADA: 4 CH KITTIES FOR ADOPTION

phesina
11-07-2011, 02:28 PM
If you live near Downsview (Toronto area?) Ontario.. or know people or organizations around there who might be able to help..please get in touch with Heather or pass the word along.. Thank you!

-------------->
To CH-kitty lovers in ONTARIO, CANADA:

THERE ARE 4 ADORABLE CH SNUGGLE BUNNIES (rescued from a gas station) LOOKING FOR HOMES!!!!!! I ATTACHED A PHOTO. PLEASE EMAIL HEATHER IF YOU ARE IN ONTARIO AND LOOKING TO ADOPT A CH KITTY!!!!!!!

CONTACT HEATHER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE!

HEATHER THOMAS [email protected] (heather.ucrcats (AT) live.ca )
Urban Cat Relief
P.O. Box 77553
RPO Sheppard Plaza
Downsview, Ontario
M3H 6A7

Tel: (905) 597-8273
-----------------

Thanks very much to all for anything any of you can do to help these kitties get just the right home!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and 7 cats

UCRHeather
11-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Hello!

Thanks so much for posting about our CH kittens available for adoption!
We really appreciate the support :)

I volunteer with Urban Cat Relief. A cat rescue located in Toronto, Ontario Canada.

We currently have 4 CH kittens available for adoption and posted with pics and information on our website www.ucrcats.com

Two more kittens to be posted very soon!

Please feel free to email me directly for more information.
[email protected]

Thanks!!

phesina
11-12-2011, 05:55 PM
I hope this will help them get just the right homes. There are a number of Canadian cat lovers here on Pet Talk.

Thank you for all you do for these babies.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Bob and Elmer (the two CH boys), Sparkler (with the cockeyed hind legs), Sydney, Poppy, Lavinia, Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia, and Pat (the able-bodied bunch)

Catty1
11-12-2011, 07:16 PM
I'm in Canada and just posted this on my Facebook page. Hope it helps!

phesina
11-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Thanks, Candace!

I'm attaching their picture here, which I didn't do when I first posted about them.