PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Bungle!

ratterrierruckus
11-06-2011, 05:11 AM
You are SO CUTE!!!! Goodness, what a wonderful way to start my day!!! You are very precious and I hope you enjoy your special day with your mum and dad!

Dear Mr. Bungle -- I just absolutely adore you!!!!

:love::love::love:

CRT

Pierced
11-06-2011, 06:57 AM
Bungle my little bundle of love. His name actually came from a place here in Western Australia called The Bungle Bungles. When I got him I didn't even know about Mr Bungle :D.

Best dog in the world. Wouldn't change a thing.

chocolatepuppy
11-06-2011, 07:26 AM
You're so cute Bungle!!!:love: I just wanna 'smooch' your fuzzy face! Congrats on being DOTD!
Have a fun day!:D

kaycountrygal
11-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Hello Bungle, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are such a cute boy and I enjoyed reading about you. It is obvious that you have a good home and are loved. I hope you all have many many years together. Enjoyed all the pics. Congrats on being DOTD!

beeniesmom
11-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Hi there cutie! You're adorable Bungle! Happy Dog of the day to you!

tatsxxx11
11-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Hi Mr. Bungle! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:)
Oh...my...gosh! What an adorable blend of breeds you are!:D Could you be any cuter? That sweet, smiling face of yours is begging to be covered in kisses! Your puppy pic is beyond heart melting, Bungle, and what a beautiful "big" boy you've grown up to be; your coat and markins are simply gorgeous! What a very scary start at life you had, Bungle; frightening for you and your person! But thanks to your Mom's unwavering devotion, and some great vet care, you overcame the odds and oh baby, just look at you now!:cool: You truly are one courageous pup, Bungle, a fighter and survivor, and so very deserving of being crowned our very special Sunday honoree! And your person...how lucky is she, having a furkid, a furson, as beautiful (inside and out), as sweet, as loving as you; a best buddy to comfort her and lick away her tears, snuggle with you at the end of long day! You two were meant to be together, best friends and soul mates for life!:)
Hope you and your Mom (so nice to have heard from her today), and all of your many adoring friends and fans, are all enjoying your big day in the spotlight; that you're being spoiled rotten! (Break open the Smackos)!:D
Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mr. Bungle!:love::love::love:

lizbud
11-06-2011, 03:29 PM
Hello Mr. Bungle,

You are one adorable pup.:love: I am very pleased to meet you and
also to offer my congrats on being our DOG OF THE DAY.:) Hope you
enjoy your special day sweetie. Hugs & kisses just for you.:love:

cassiesmom
11-06-2011, 05:13 PM
You're so cute Bungle!!!:love: I just wanna 'smooch' your fuzzy face! Congrats on being DOTD!
Have a fun day!:D

Me too, me too! Smoochie smoochie smooch! What a darling you are, Bungle! I am glad you got through your bout with gastroenteritis and now you are happy and healthy! Happy Dog of the Day, sweety!

P.S., one more: Smooch!

Momo
11-06-2011, 06:34 PM
OMG - look at that adorable face! :love:
You are too precious, Bungle! I can tell that you are really loved! :love:
Have a great DOTD! :love:

mon
11-06-2011, 07:06 PM
I just love Bungles fine self. Can't really picture how the darling little fella was concieved though :eek::confused: No matter, none of me business anyhow and I cannot picture a cuter or sweeter little fella :love: Perfect dog of the day!! Adore him, peace and love :D:D:D:D:D

Asiel
11-06-2011, 08:21 PM
You're quite the darling little fellow Bungles. Love your beatiful fur. Enjoy your day as DOTD - I'm sure thie merits some extra treats and petting.

Sxyjnny08
11-06-2011, 10:10 PM
He is too cute! :love: