PDA

View Full Version : Zoie Duffy!

mrspunkysmom
11-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day! :love:

You take care of your mommy every day with snuggles and greetings. I love how you play hide and seek with your mommy and your pink monkey.

And you share your :love: with everyone.

You are her dog of the Day every day! :love:

chocolatepuppy
11-05-2011, 12:07 PM
You're such a little cutie Zoie!:love: Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!:D

Momo
11-05-2011, 12:54 PM
What a beautiful, smart happy girl...with the pink monkey - lol! :)
I'm sure that everyday is DOTD for you, Zoie! :love::love::love:

lizbud
11-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Hello Zoie Duffy,

Cute name for such a sweet pretty little full ball like you.:love: You
sound like the perfect friend who makes life a fun adventure.:) Congrats
on being chosen for honors as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots
of cyber hugs & kisses too.:) Enjoy your day sweetie.:)

tatsxxx11
11-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Hi Zoie! A very happy Dog of the Day to you gorgeous girl, from a Demarest/Tenafly native!:) What a wonderful way to end my day, meeting your adorable self and reading all about your happy life, and how much you mean to your family!:)
What a lovely photo that is of you and your very proud forever Mom! How lucky she is to have been blessed with a best buddy as beautiful (your coat is SO shiny:eek:) and more importantly, as loving and devoted as you. Zoie. In fact you love EVERYONE, don't you sweetheart!:D But it's clear it's your Mom who is tops on your list (with your beloved Pink Monkey a close second, I think)!;) I had to laugh when your Mom described how she prepares your very own special Thanksgiving plate, with a bit of all the helpings! Same dea; at our house come the holidays, for our Lab Star, though she does love that cranberry sauce!:D
Yes, you are spoiled to the max, Zoie, and deservedly so! In fact, I'm thinking today, your much deserved day of honor, you're being EXTRA spoiled!:cool:
Thanks for ending my day with a HUGE smile, sweetheart! Hoping for you and your family, a happy evening of celebration, and countless more wonderful years together! Love and cuddles to you, precious Zoie, and to your dear fursis Maggie, too!:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
11-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Zoie, What a cute precious little girl you are! I can just see you now giving kisses and jumping around with excitement. I enjoyed reading about you and can see that you have a great home and are totally loved. I hope you and your human have many many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

cassiesmom
11-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi, Zoie, cutie! I enjoyed reading about how you share Thanksgiving with your family and how turkey is your favorite part of the meal :D Happy Dog of the Day to you!