PDA

View Full Version : Cato's Last Day Today

5Cats
11-03-2011, 03:13 PM
:( Today, Thursday November 3rd, I had to have my beloved 19-year-old cat, Cato, put to sleep. He was a sweet, affectionate guy who everyone loved and people remember for being such a character. He was loud and talkative, and used to sometimes sound like he was saying "huLLO." Please see my photos of Cato. He was a handsome white with orange spots and an orange striped tail. Of the household, he is survived by cats Serena, Koji, Miette, and kittens Cami and Tyli. I'll love him forever and am thankful for all of his years, but he will be sorely missed. :love:

Karen
11-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Rest in peace, Cato.

This is from 5Cats' album, that's Cato on the right:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=191&pictureid=4131

phesina
11-03-2011, 04:39 PM
Deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved Cato, to you and all who love him so much. What a handsome cat.. thanks for posting his picture, Karen.

19 years, what a wonderful long life he has had! He is now strong and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge, and you and he are together always. Love is eternal.

DriftyAlison0
11-03-2011, 05:38 PM
I am so sorry to hear the news of Cato's passing. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Catty1
11-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Beautiful Cato :love:...they are never with us long enough.

{{{{hugs}}}}

kaycountrygal
11-03-2011, 07:22 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of your Cato. He was a beautiful cat.

Pinot's Mom
11-03-2011, 08:34 PM
I'm sorry for your loss as well, it doesn't ever seem long enough, it's true. Sleep well, sweet Cato.

krazyaboutkatz
11-03-2011, 09:22 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.:( He sure was a handsome boy. RIP sweet Cato.:(

mrspunkysmom
11-03-2011, 10:48 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Cato.

katladyd
11-03-2011, 11:39 PM
Have fun at the Bridge, Cato. Please let your family know you are okay. They love you very much.:love:

5Cats
11-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Thanks to everyone:love::love::love: for your kind words of condolence, and to Karen for posting the photo of Cato.

Yes, he was a comfort to Chloe at that time, and now I hope he can see her, his brother C.B., their mom Sophie and all he knew who have gone. Mostly, I hope he's with my husband. They were very close and loving in life and now I hope Danny will have our Cato, our "Copper Top," to cuddle with where they are now. http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=190&pictureid=2127

I'm not sure how to make this photo smaller - sorry, but here it is anyway: "Cato Plays Guitar."

happylabs
11-04-2011, 02:52 PM
So sorry for your loss. He did have a good long life. What a pretty cat he was.

kitten645
11-04-2011, 10:06 PM
I too am sorry for your lose. Hobbes will show him the ropes at the Rainbow bridge.

catmandu
11-05-2011, 09:30 AM
We are so sorry to hear that Cato ^^ is no longer going to be with,
but there will be a tme when you will be together.
:love:
That is a long time to have a Friendly Owesome Orangie ^^ and I know that Our Awesome Anges Army ^^ will soon take Cato in, and you will see Cato again in Paradise
One Fine Day:love:

chocolatepuppy
11-05-2011, 12:10 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss of Cato.:(

Medusa
11-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Oh such a handsome boy! I'm so sorry that Cato is no longer w/you but apparently he lived a good life, a long one to be sure. No matter how long they're w/us it's never long enough, though. RIP Cato and peace to your humans.

maerlyn
11-26-2011, 08:36 PM
Handsome Cato is not lost; he has merely moved on to his eternal youth. That's a bit of consolation for you, but it doesn't fill that big empty hole in your heart and in your home. All is well with Cato now, and all will be well with you - in time. Nineteen years is an extraordinarily long time - of course you hurt! But just as it took time for your love to develop, so it will take time to heal. May Cato's Creator help you to find peace. :love: