PDA

View Full Version : my kitties need a foster home

Lion
11-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Greetings,
I live in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.I am looking for a temporary home for my two baby cats. They are 7 months old and they are indoor cats. We rescued them from a litter of 6, found homes for 4 of them.

I'm looking for a loving, safe and friendly home for my little guys until summer. Then I hope to move into a pet friendly place and get my guys back. Is there anyone out there within a 60 min. drive of Washington, DC? Or...does anyone know of a service that will provide a free home for them?

I will get them neutored and provide food, litter and vet care. They have to go ASAP, my landlord wants me out by the end of the month unless I find another home for them this week.
Thank you for any help you can give.
Lydia Cordova

Karen
11-02-2011, 02:05 AM
I have sent a message to a couple people I know in the area.

emily_the_spoiled
11-02-2011, 08:11 AM
Are they fully vetted?

catmandu
11-02-2011, 09:19 AM
We are sending Prayers that your Kittens will be a good home.:love::love:

lbaker
11-29-2011, 08:31 AM
Just opened this... sorry so late. What's the latest? My six are "other cat" friendly and my five dogs absolutely adore and protect "their" cats. Mine do go both inside and outside but perhaps with adult (human) company yours can adust to occasional outside (close by, only with human guides) adventures. Am I too late to try? I do have another friend or two here... they may be apt., indoor only receptive.

Laurie

redbird
11-29-2011, 01:26 PM
I pray you will find homes for these kitties. Best of luck to you and them.