PDA

View Full Version : 72 Days married too much for Kardashian!!

gini
10-31-2011, 02:10 PM
I'll put this in the Dog House now - because heaven knows where this thread could go..........:D:D

72 day old wedding - marriage just too much for Kardashian!!!

Shouldn't there be a penalty for this short of a marriage?

I hope all of the people that worked on her wedding got paid!!!:D:D

happylabs
10-31-2011, 02:15 PM
I don't really know much about her but this is typical for stars and reality show people. I read where she got paid 15 million by the television show that aired the wedding. I doubt she will have a problem paying for the wedding. It's all for show.

Karen
10-31-2011, 02:50 PM
In the old days, there would be a hurried annulment, but I doubt they'll even bother with that. I hope they just don't expect as much publicity for wedding # 2, #3, etc., etc.

momcat
10-31-2011, 03:06 PM
What's a Kardashian?

sasvermont
10-31-2011, 04:39 PM
I really could care less about this family. I was horrified that their wedding was on TV and the extent they went to.... but they weren't paying for it, the TV station was....

I wish the entire family would just go away. I wish them no harm. Don't go away mad, just go away!

Ugh.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

lvpets2002
10-31-2011, 04:39 PM
:rolleyes: Yup Maybe Her Name Needs To Start With A "B" Letter..

What's a Kardashian?

phesina
10-31-2011, 04:51 PM
It wouldn't have taken me 72 days to get sick and tired of either of these bozos!

Alysser
10-31-2011, 05:36 PM
I didn't even know she got married. :o

wombat2u2004
10-31-2011, 08:06 PM
72 days ??? The honeymoon suite wouldn't have been hosed out yet.
Lets see now....72 X 4 times a day = 288. Yeah, that's enough.
Time to say goodbye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN0g8-zbdY

Catty1
10-31-2011, 11:03 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/1e253f6a-57d4-4dd3-a677-9ae032c4ed88.jpg

wombat2u2004
11-01-2011, 04:10 AM
What's a Kardashian?

I think it's one of those life size inflatable dolls. I seen one on eBay once.

kitten645
11-01-2011, 06:37 AM
I couldn't possibly care less.

lvpets2002
11-01-2011, 08:57 AM
:p Wom your being a Bad Boy again.. Love It!! ** Mmmmm Guessing She Did Not ** :D

72 days ??? The honeymoon suite wouldn't have been hosed out yet.
Lets see now....72 X 4 times a day = 288. Yeah, that's enough.
Time to say goodbye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN0g8-zbdY

moosmom
11-02-2011, 12:22 PM
TOLD YA SO!!!!! I SO saw this coming when Kim told Kris "I've been planning this wedding since I was 10 years old!!!" At which point he said, "Yeah, all ya had to do was slip someone in the goorm's spot." THAT said it all.

Those people are nothing more than media whores. Can't stand them, Hollywood and everything they represent.

lizbud
11-02-2011, 01:20 PM
I saw a poll on one of the news site about the breakup.
They had three questions relating to why the breakup happened. The last
choice was "I don't care why they broke up" it got a 70% responce.:)

happylabs
11-02-2011, 02:36 PM
I saw a poll on one of the news site about the breakup.
They had three questions relating to why the breakup happened. The last
choice was "I don't care why they broke up" it got a 70% responce.:)

Good one! :D

beeniesmom
11-02-2011, 04:01 PM
What a waste of money. Instead of the crazy superficial wedding she had, she could have went to a courthouse in the middle of nowhere and donated the money to a childrens hospital or to cancer research. That would have gotten her more pubblicity.

DriftyAlison0
11-02-2011, 05:31 PM
If I was the tv station I would be pissed off. Thats a ton of money to blow when the bride and groom was to freaking lazy to make sure that they were a right match. They all need to go to the future weddings with no media and they have to pay everything. No pubcitiy neither. I hope that the Late Night talk show people make fun of it because the whole family is a b**** and a media whore.

Karen
11-02-2011, 08:52 PM
If I was the tv station I would be pissed off.

The station already likely made back it's money in the ads they sold that day and in the days leading up to the "big event." It's not like the network had any stake in the longevity of the marriage! And now the DVD (if there isn't one yet, I'm sure there will be one) of the wedding "special" will sell even better, for people to gawk and gasp and tsk tsk over!

Lady's Human
11-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Found the python voice over I was looking for... :p

-Divorced after only eight minutes, popular television singing star, Charisma, changed her mind on the way out of the registry office, when she realized she had married one of the Donkeys by mistake. The evening before in LA's glittering nightspot, the Abitoir, she had proposed to drummer Reg Abbot of Blind Drunk, after a whirlwind romance and a knee-trembler. But when the hangover lifted, it was Keith Sly of the Donkeys who was on her arm in the registry office. Keith, who was too ill to notice, remained unsteady during thes thrt ceremony and when asked to exchange vows, began to recite names and addresses of people who also used the stuff. Charisma spotted the error as Keith was being carried into the wedding ambulance and became emotionally upset. However, the mistake was soon cleared up, and she stayed long enough to consummate their divorce.--]

phesina
11-03-2011, 05:25 AM
Fuuny! Thank you, LH. "..wedding ambulance.." :D

momcat
11-03-2011, 08:05 AM
On this morning's Today Show, they ran a video of a bride texting as she was going into the church for her wedding. When the clip was done the commentator said, "This is something right out of the Kim Kardashian School of Weddings".

I've seen where she's going around doing interviews about why she filed for divorce.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

sasvermont
11-04-2011, 08:27 AM
I wish the news people would stop interviewing them all. I usually turn the channel when I see or hear their names. I refuse to listen to any more crap about them. They disgust me to no end. I don't like their looks, attitudes and morals. I wish the media would catch on to that.

I do know that they have many followers on Twitter, Facebook etc. and it makes me cringe to think they are role models for anyone, let alone young people. They are such poor role models, beginning with their mother and step dad.

Go away, please.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

moosmom
11-04-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm with you Sallyanne! The MINUTE I see their faces, I hit the mute button.

The networks got their ratings, so they're laughing all the way to the bank.

Only sad part about all this is the humongous amount of money spent on such frivilosness (sp?) that could've easily helped the impoverished. THAT's pathetic!!

As far as the Kardashians are concerned, I have a feeling this may hurt their ratings. Not sure and, DON'T CARE!!!