PDA

View Full Version : my new furry kids

anndee
10-29-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi, just got 2 baby kits, so cute! Darcy and Rosie are their names :love: took me a while to get over my darling giz passing had her love for 16 yrs, won't ever forget her she was a great girl, she had a clot in her brain i held her to the end. that was in march, so now i have these 2 cuties they are so full of beans!! will have some photo's soon. Darcy is pure black with blue eyes think part ragdoll, Rosie is black with white socks and so sweet she loves kisses and she is a crisp monster, never known a kitty to love crisps the way she does! takes allsorts i suppose. Darcy just loves to be held, both of them are seriously becoming mummy's girls.

aTailOf2Kitties
10-29-2011, 06:54 PM
welcome to Pet Talk and congrats on your new arrivals! One of my now-passed cats used to love potato chips (crisps) too. I didn't give him very many cuz people food isn't good for them, but anytime we had people over some would get dropped and he'd get a treat.

Enjoy your new kids and I can't wait to see some pictures :)

phesina
10-29-2011, 07:40 PM
Hello, welcome to Pet Talk, Darcy and Rosie and Anndee! Your two new babies sound adorable. We are looking forward to the pictures.

So sorry for your loss of your beloved Giz. Sounds as though you and she share a great love. You are together always; love never dies. God bless you both.

kaycountrygal
10-29-2011, 09:28 PM
I am looking forward to seeing photos of Darcy and Rosie. No doubt they are going to have a wonderful home with you. Sorry for the loss of your Giz.

chocolatepuppy
10-29-2011, 10:22 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I can't wait to see pics of Darcy and Rosie!:)

catmandu
10-30-2011, 12:33 PM
:love::love:
Welcome to Pet Talk Rosie :love: and Darcy :love:.
Listen to Giz Angel :love: while she mentors you on how to be Good Cats and you will soon be allright.
:D
Giz wants you to fit in, not to take her place completely , but to add to your Meeowmies good memories and that she will not be lonely.
:love::love:
We at The Found Cat Hotel send you a Mighty New Cats :love::love: Of The Future MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWIE!!!:love :

momcat
10-30-2011, 01:46 PM
Hi Anndee and welcome to Pet Talk! You're going to love it here, it's a place to come and talk about your babies with others who understand exactly how you feel. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures of the kitties and hearing from you again very soon.

Please give your sweeties some lovies from me?

krazyaboutkatz
10-31-2011, 12:31 AM
Welcome to PT.:) Congrats on Darcy and Rosie. I can't wait to see their pictures and hear more about them.:) I'm sorry to hear about Giz. RIP sweet girl.:(