View Full Version : Hunter!

opschick
10-29-2011, 05:07 AM
Oh Hunter, what a way to start off my day with your ictures! I cannot believe someone gave you up. It just goes to show how many wonderful dogs are waiting to be adopted. I'm so glad that a loving family adopted you. Happy dotd!

chocolatepuppy
10-29-2011, 07:42 AM
Oh my goodness Hunter, you're too handsome!:love:I just love chocolate puppies!;) And thank you for the flowers!:) Congrats on being DOTD!:D
I hope this is a special day for you and your family!

tatsxxx11
10-29-2011, 01:15 PM
Hi Hunter! Happy Dog of the Day to you beautiful Labbie boy, from me and my Labbie girl, Star!:) She and I both swooned at the very sight of your hunky handsome, yummy chocolate self!:D Star says if you're ever in need of an older, active, fun loving blond, she's your girl!:p How on earth a happy, life and people loving sweetheart such as you could ever fnd himself homeless is beyond me!:confused: But though it was a while for the waiting, you finally found your way to the most fabulous life and forever family any pup could ever hope for! And oh boy, didn't they hit the doggie jackpot the day you walked into their home and hearts! You are everything a family could ever hope for in a Lab and more...fun loving, people and critter loving; active, talented, smart, perosnality packed and loyal to a fault! Did I mention beautiful?:D And in true Labbie style, you're just a bit of a goofer clown (see photos, lol). What a lucky family, having a beautiful best furkid and friend for life in you, Hunter! And thanks for brighening my cold, wet day with your heartwarming rescue story and beautiful self! You're the best!
Hope you're enjoying your well earned day celeb, having a blast at the doggie park, kicking up your paws with your best doggie buds Chipper, Charlotte and Bailey, and all of your pup pals; being treated to all your big heart desires!:)
Hugs and smoochies, woofs and happy Lab wiggles to you beautiful Hunter!
Love, Sandra and Star the Lab!:love::love::love:

lizbud
10-29-2011, 04:10 PM
Hi Hunter, Very pleased to meet you handsome boy.:love: I loved
reading your story. You are a very well rounded pup & seem to love being
active & learning new things.:) The treats on the nose trick is pretty
awesome.:D Congratulations sweet boy on being honored today as our
DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Sending you lots of hugs, kisses and a wish for
a long, happy & healthy life with your lucky family.:) xoxoxo

cassiesmom
10-29-2011, 07:23 PM
Awww, Hunter! You are a yummy chocolate Lab! Handsome and talented -- and I bet you bring lots of smiles everywhere you go! Happy Dog of the day to you, cutie Hunter!

Momo
10-29-2011, 08:33 PM
What a cool, cute sweet dog you are! I hope that everyday is DOTD for you! :love::love::love: